#25. Brand New Step

"Felix, can I give you a challenge?" asked Mino that made Felix's eyebrows furrowed. "Ah, let me rephrase that. I want to and I need to give you a challenge,"

Felix nodded, "What challenge?"

Mino formed a smirk as he took a sip of his now cold chocolate, "How do I start this uhm, well, you know that in order a bond of love to work, there are three keys. Love, communication, and trust. I once underestimated the two keys and only got one. In the end, I found out that just by having one key isn't enough to unlock the two other doors that lead me to somewhere beautiful. I love but I didn't communicate well which made me didn't understand her. I didn't trust her either and it didn't make things better," Mino sighed as memories played back in his mind. "I want you to have zero contact with y/n for a whole month,".

"wha-why?"

"I've seen you love each other and communicate well. But, I can't seem to see the trust you have with each other. Through this challenge, you'll have a whole month to think about how to express your love to y/n and also to show me how a gentleman should treat his lady. By zero contact, your trust will be examined since you'll be left to trust each other. If you succeed, I'll give you my blessing," said Mino as Felix nodded.

"But if I don't?"

Mino shrugged, "We'll see I guess. I'll trust you with my sister only if you can show me those three keys. You've shown me two, only one left to go. It's pretty easy isn't it?"

Felix looked out the window to think about it, "Zero contact? For a whole month?" he mumbled.

"Well, I'll probably set you up on some meetings with y/n," said Mino.

"Is it really the only way?"

Mino smirked and shrugged, "It's your choice. You can either accept it or turn it down. Oh and, y/n's my responsibility as long as my parents are still back in Australia. So what do you say?" Mino asked as he pulled out his hand.

Felix looked at him before accepting Mino's hand, "Let's get it!"

***

"So you're telling me that all of this was just a challenge?" you asked as you sat in front of Felix and Mino in Scents of Feels.

Felix looked around the cafe while Mino looked outside the window, both avoiding your eyes. You sighed as you sip your cup of macchiato. You put the cup back down rather harshly that made them flinched. You let out another heavy sigh, looking at both of them before shaking your head.

"Remind me again why my life is full of dramas?" you mumbled.

"It's because of us! Your life will be boring if there's no Song Mino and Lee Felix in it," said Mino as you shot him your glare.

"Yeah right," you said as you shook your head once again.

"So, since Felix completed his challenge, I give you both my blessings," said Mino that made Felix clapped his hands while you chuckled.

"I promise you to take good care of her," said Felix.

"You take care of me or I take care of you?" you scoffed with your arms crossed in front of your chest.

"It doesn't matter as long as we're together," Felix grinned which made you giggled.

"Love birds," Mino mumbled as he sips his cup of americano.