#10. Last Chance of Fun

You moved your feet to enter Scents of Feels. You opened the door and the scent of brewed coffee crept in your nose. You looked around the cafe and saw Ryujin sitting at the corner of the cafe. You walked towards her and sat in front of her while giving her a wide smile which she also returned.

It was Tuesday, which means Ryujin's last day in town. Just like what you've planned before, the four of you were going to spend her last day together. All of you decided to meet up first in the cafe before going.

"So where are we going?" asked Felix as he sat beside you.

You can see that Hyunjin turned the board on the door from 'open' to 'close'. They opened the cafe for half of the day since they were still new around the neighborhood and wanted to promote their cafe.

"How about exploring the town? Recalling old memories before you go," suggested Hyunjin as he sat beside Ryujin.

Ryujin nodded and you finally agreed to just go around the town. The four of you decided which places you want to go to first before leaving the cafe.

***

"I'll order a jajangmyeon and a cup of corn tea," you said as you closed the menu book.

You were the last one to order so the waiter checked your orders again, "Your orders will be up in around ten minutes, thank you," he said as he took the menu book.

You rest your head on your hand on top of the table, "When will your flight depart?" you asked Ryujin.

"Four in the morning. My dad chose the earliest flight since my mom really loves the view," she said.

"Well, before you leave, there are some things I want you to remember," said Hyunjin and everyone on that table got their ears on him. "Call me every single day. Don't forget to reply to all my messages. Eat well and drink well. Oh! Always get enough sleep too-,"

"Don't talk to strangers and go everywhere with your mom. Don't forget to socialize but don't socialize too much since the world is a dangerous place. Don't go out with random guys, try not to talk to them too. I know, you've repeated those same lines for the past two days. Are you my mom or something?" said Ryujin as the others laughed.

"Looks like someone can't seem to let you go," teased Felix.

Hyunjin looked at Felix with his death glare while Felix stuck his tongue out, "Why don't you guys just date already?" you said while playing with your straw.

You can see the blush on both Hyunjin's and Ryujin's cheeks, "Isn't it too early? Like, we just met about a week ago," said Hyunjin as he scratched his nape. "The same thing goes to you then,"

"Yeah, when will you start date too?" asked Ryujin as her shy expression changed into a cheeky one.

You rolled your eyes as she took out her tongue, "I actually don't know about y/n but, I'll still wait for her," said Felix that made you looked at him. He looked back at you and showed you a smile that you couldn't describe in words.

A waiter came with all your orders and that made you broke the contact. You could feel your cheeks heating up as the waiter put down all the orders. You couldn't describe how you were feeling.

Happy and excited but also a little bit of fear and worry. Despite all that, you somehow want to feel the sensation again. You want to feel the happiness and excitement he gave you, not forgetting the feeling of fear and worry about losing it.