#16. Trying and Trying

You got in front of your door with Felix beside you. You smiled and turned your body around to face him. You looked right into his eyes as he was drowned into yours.

"Thank you," you said.

"For what?"

"For letting me know everything. I know it's hard for you to do that," you said and he smiled while shaking his head.

"It is hard but I felt some weight has been lifted off after I told you," he said that made you nodded.

"Good for you then," you said and smiled.

There was a bit of silence but a comfortable one. You both enjoyed the presence of each other that you forgot about anything else. You made each other feel like home by accepting all the flaws you both have. You admit that he was one of the best gifts God can ever give you. You wanted to thank Him all day for sending a Lee Felix into your life by an unexpected encounter.

You both looked into each other's brown eyes before you broke the silence with a shy giggle. Felix chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Uhm, y/n," Felix started, "Can you do me a favor?" he asked. You lifted one of your eyebrows signing him to continue, "Can you, please tell Mino about it? I know that he won't listen to me and I'm sure about it but if it's you, he'll probably listen to you," he asked.

"What if he didn't listen like what you've expected?" you asked him and he sighed while forming a thin smile.

"Then I'll try to talk to him myself," he said.

You nodded, "I'll try but I'm not promising anything," you said and Felix nodded.

"Can I hug you?" he asked while giggling.

You giggled too and opened your arms for him to hug you. He hugged you tightly and you returned the hug. It felt warm and comfortable that you didn't want to let go. You want to keep hugging him since it made you feel safe, just like Mino's hug.

Felix pulled the hug and ruffled your hair, "Get in now," he said that made you pouted.

You looked for your keys in your bag and took it out once you found it. You inserted the key into the keyhole and unlocked the door.

You gave him a little wave while forming a little pout because of the fact that you wouldn't see him for the night. Felix waved back and chuckled as he got the message, "I'll try to visit your dream, don't worry," he said that made you giggled once again.

You walked in your unit before turning your body around one last time and gave Felix a quick peck on his cheeks, "Good night," you said quickly and slammed the door close after you got in.

You walked towards the living room and put your bag down on the sofa. You stood still behind the sofa with your hands covering your red cheeks. You smiled widely as you tried not to squeal.

You were about to move your feet towards the kitchen when Mino got out of his room. Mino threw a smile at you and walked towards you.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

You shook your head, "No, I'm not. Are you?" you asked and he nodded.

You clicked your tongue and shook your head, "You should've told me to get you something on my way home," you said and he grinned.

"I'm going to Ms. Yoon's ramen. Wanna come with me?" he asked and you smirked.

"How can I resist?" you answered.

***

You were sitting at the corner of the ramen restaurant while eating your takoyaki. A storm happened in your mind about telling Mino now or later. But then you thought that telling him now and letting him know about it as soon as possible is better than later. You sighed and just couldn't seem to find the perfect words to start the conversation.