#9. Arrival and A Bump

You craned your neck to have a look around the airport, looking for someone. You scanned every face you saw but no one matches the one you were looking for.

The airport was a bit crowded that day. People walked around the lobby to catch their flight or took a cab home. There were also people who came there to deliver their loved ones or even came to pick them up. As for you, it was your brother's arrival.

You walked further into the lobby as you felt someone bumped your back. It made you lose your balance and the last thing you could think of was meeting the cold, solid floor. You closed your eyes to feel the pain but, nothing.

You opened your eyes slowly and made contact with a pair of dark brown orbs. Your face was really close with his until you could felt his warm breath. You looked into his eyes, those worried brown eyes.

You cleared your throat before standing up again with the guy's help. You faced him but you couldn't meet his eyes so you looked around the lobby as you scratched your nape.

"Uhm, thanks?" you said, more like you asked.

The guy threw an awkward laughed, "Your welcome, I guess. Sorry for bumping you, I wasn't looking where I was going," he said before bowing to you.

You were taken aback by his sudden action, "Oh, no. It's fine, really. The airport's a bit crowded anyway,"

He smiled and nodded, "Are you okay? Did it hurt somewhere?"

You checked yourself before shaking your head, "I'm okay. Just a bit surprised," you said that made him nodded.

You started observing him. He does have the visuals. His brown orbs, button nose, and cute little lips. Not to mention his jawline that caught most of your attention. He wore a white hoodie with dark denim on top. He paired it with a pair of black jeans and black Vans.

"Well, as an apology, why don't I treat you a cup of coffee next time? I'm Changbin. Seo Changbin," he said.

You gave him a smile, "I'm Song y/n and coffee sounds nice. Here's my business card. Mine's the first number. The second one is my friend's," you said as you took out a business card from your bag and handed it to Changbin.

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows for a moment while looking at your business card, "Your name seems familiar," he mumbled but you could still hear him.

"It's a common name," you said but Changbin shook his head.

"Something rung on my head, give me a second," he said as he put his fist under his chin. A few seconds later, he snapped his fingers and forming an 'O' with his mouth, "Do you supposed, have a neighbor who just moved in from Australia?"

You were quite surprised but still nodded anyway, "Uhm, yeah?"

"Lee Felix the name?" he asked again and you nodded. You saw him smiled widely, "I'm one of Felix's best friend. Felix talked about you all night the last time we meet up," he said that made you froze.

Does he mean about that first impression too?

You let out a little laughed and nodded, "I see. What a small world we live in," you said that made him chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" asked Changbin.

"Picking up my brother, he just moved here from Australia. How about you?" you said as both of you started walking towards the arrival station.

"Picking up my cousins. They're from a trip to Thailand. Guess I'll see you around?" he said.

You laughed and nodded, "You promised me that coffee anyway. Text me when you have time," you said before parting ways.