#21. His Point Of View

as the night deepens
I wandered and watch
the stars scatter
I wonder if you see them too
the stars that light up
for this cold and cruel world
they feel so close
tell me
do you feel it too
as the morning rises
they'll become the sun's best friend
as the night falls
suddenly they're the moon's best friend
they stood and stay
and somehow they remind me
so much about you

- To my dearest bookworm -

***

The airport was pretty crowded at that time that made Changbin had times where he should squeeze his way through.

When he got out of the crowd after being squeezed by several strangers. he accidentally bumped his chest into someone in front of him that made the person lost their balance.

Changbin quickly made a move to catch the person, preventing them from falling. Changbin held their waist with one hand and their hand with the other. He held his breath as he accidentally got his face too close with the other. The other opened their eyes slowly which were greeted by Changbin's worrying ones. Changbin got mesmerized by the other's eyes until he forgot how to breathe.

The girl cleared her throat that made Changbin helped her standing up straight again. She couldn't look at Changbin in the eyes as she looked everywhere around her.

That made Changbin took the chance to observe the other's presence. His eyes traced down from her shocked eyes to her cute boop-able nose until her pinkish lips. She was wearing a white floral shirt with a black skirt and white Converse. She had her baby blue sling bag with her that made her look even more pretty and cute.

"Uhm, thanks?" she said, more like she asked.

Changbin threw an awkward laugh before replying, "Your welcome, I guess. Sorry for bumping you, I wasn't looking where I was going," he said before giving the girl a bow.

"Oh, no. It's fine, really. The airport's a bit crowded anyway," she said, sounded quite taken aback.

Changbin threw her a smile and nodded, "Are you okay? Did it hurt somewhere?" he asked as he scanned the girl in front of him from head to toe.

She checked herself by looking down before shaking her head, "I'm okay. Just a bit surprised," she said that made Changbin nodded and sighed in relief.

There was a bit of silence as guilt filled in Changbin's heart after bumping the girl and surprised her. While he was thinking of a topic to shoo the awkwardness away, an idea came up in his mind to make it up to her.

"Well, as an apology, why don't I treat you a coffee next time? I'm Changbin. Seo Changbin," Changbin said as he held out his hand.

The girl gave him a warm smile before shaking Changbin's hand, "I'm Song y/n," she told him as they made contact with each other's eyes. "And the coffee will be great. Here's my business card. Mine's the first number," she said as she took out a business card from her bag and handed it to Changbin.

Changbin smiled at the card without knowing what the card will bring him to.

***

Changbin rolled himself on his bed as he looked at the business card. After the dinner he had with his family, he made a few minutes talking with his cousins and uncle before going towards his room. He got reminded by the business card he kept in his hoodie pocket and took it out before rolling on his bed.