#11. Back In Aussie

Mino stood still, not knowing what to do. He couldn't seem to believe what he just saw. He kept wishing to unsee it and hoping that all of this was just a dream, but reality hits him. He saw what he think he saw.

He saw his little sister walking towards the building with a guy he never thought he would meet again. He saw them walking side by side with smiles plastered on each of their faces.

He stood still and watched them disappear as memories started playing in his own mind like a movie he wished he never watch.

It was two months ago, he was still in Australia. He just got graduated from college. The education year between Australia and your hometown was different, that was why you were able to graduate earlier. Mino was supposed to look for a job right after he graduated but he surprised his parents with another choice. He wanted to go home, where he was born.

He looked for a job there through the internet and got one. He got accepted to a travel agency and as an assistant manager. Gladly his parents agreed for him to move back with another reason. So he could take care of his little sister too.

"Get your lazy ass up and go find a job!" yelled Mrs. Song as she kicked her son's leg.

Mino was laying his body lazily on the couch as one of his hand holding the remote control, switching channels from the TV. He whined and sat up, facing his beloved mother.

"Why do I need to find a job when I'm leaving in less than two months?" he said as he stood up.

Mrs. Song smacked the back of Mino's head that made the owner winced in pain, "You said that three months ago and you're still here, beeing nonother than a useless couch potato," said Mrs. Song.

Mino whined and stomped his foot, "I'm leaving, I really am. I just need to finish emigration thingy. I don't even understand what's the problem but they said that it has been solved and I'm really moving away next month," he said as Mrs. Song went to the kitchen.

Mino followed behind her and heard a faint sigh, "Are you really sure about this? I mean, I believe that y/n can take care of herself since she's really independent. But you, let's have a real talk here-"

"Trust me, mom. I might be clumsy, messy, and unlike y/n but I can manage mom. Just give me a chance," said Mino.

Mrs. Song turned her body around and sighed, "Okay. But since you're still here, at least look for a part-time or volunteer on something. Be useful rather than sitting on that old couch all day," she said as she boiled a pan of water and started cooking.

Mino thought for a bit before giving up, "Okay mom. I'll go meet flower girl and ask if there's an empty spot in her library,"

By that, Mino walked into the library near his neighborhood. It was only a fifteen minutes walk. He stepped inside the old fashioned building with a modern interior.

He scanned the lobby and found someone with her rose gold hair. She sat behind the counter with her eyes fixed on the computer in front of her.

Mino moved his feet towards the counter and stopped right in front of it. He knocked on the table that caught the lady's attention. She threw Mino a wide smile as Mino did the same. They did their little handshake and laughed.

"You finally got out of your throne I see," she said.

Mino smiled, "You mean that old velvet couch? Yeah, mom forced me to. How are you Rosé?" he asked his childhood friend.