#7. Song Mufasa

You were about to get your bag, you heard the doorbell rang. You took a glance at the clock which tells you it was already half-past seven. You grabbed your bag and moved your feet towards the door.

You opened the door to be greeted by a carrot-haired boy, smiling widely at you. You smiled back before taking your keys from the table beside the door. You walked out of your unit and locked the door behind you.

"Good morning, Felix," you greeted with a wide smile.

"Good morning, y/n. You seemed cheerful today," he greeted back.

You gave him a nod before walking toward the elevator, "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" asked Felix and you nodded.

"I ate scrambled eggs and sausages. What about you?" you asked him.

"I'm having red velvet muffin later in the cafe," he said that made you looked at him.

"You bake cakes?" you asked him with your eyes widen.

He shook his head, "Hyunjin's mom does. You should try them. Do you like cakes?"

You pushed the 'down' button and waited for the elevator to come, "Not really. But I like muffins and cupcakes, oh- and brownies," you said.

Felix nodded before he got reminded about something, "Those cookies you gave me," he started and you looked at him.

"Why? Does it taste bad?"

Felix shook his head as both of you walked in the elevator and he pushed the ground floor button, "No, not at all. It's perfect! I really love it! Thanks,"

You smiled and nodded, "Not a problem. Oh! And thanks for the macchiato yesterday,"

"How was it?" he asked.

"Hmm.., well, thanks to you, I'm starting to like macchiatos," you said and he laughed.

"Glad you liked it," said Felix as you both walked out of the elevator.

***

"Morning, Ryujin," you greeted as you walked in your shop.

"Morning, y/n," Ryujin replied with a small smile formed on her face.

You somehow saw her smile's kinda sad, "Is there something wrong?" you asked.

She showed you another smile before telling you to get ready for the day first. So you did your daily routine, that is putting your bag in the room at the back of the store and changing your shoes into a pair of fluffy bunny slippers.

You got back to the counter where Ryujin is and sat beside her. Ryujin's a few months older than you so she's way more mature than you although she sometimes asked you for help. You see her as a big sister who you can always depend on.

You looked at her while she looked at the road from the glass door, "So? Did something happened?" you asked her.

You heard her sigh as she started telling you something important, "My dad told me this morning that we're moving next Wednesday," she said in a sad tone.

You do feel sad about it but you shouldn't be. You should be happy for her, knowing that she'll be okay by staying with her family. You can still keep in contact with her anyway. It's not like she's leaving the universe.

You showed her a smile before coming up with an idea, "Why don't we have a girls day out before you leave? Let's not go to work next Tuesday. Will it be okay with you?" you asked.