#22. Can't Take It Anymore

It has been more than a week since the night Changbin confessed his feelings. Luckily your friendship doesn't seem to get any awkward at all.

Changbin was in his room, rolling his body around his bed with his phone on his hand. He didn't have any meetings that day and he already cleared up the things he should do at the office. That leaves him with a day off and nothing to do. He did visit your shop this afternoon but you closed earlier than usual since you promised Mino to go out with him.

Changbin let out a sigh as he unlocked his phone. Numerous messages and calls have been sent to Felix without a single reply. Felix only read his messages for the past few days and that made Changbin a bit worried. He kept reminding himself if he ever unintentionally did something wrong that made Felix mad at him. There was actually one thing that always got into his mind that made him the most worry and it is definitely the last thing he ever wished to happen.

Tue. March 20, 2019

BinnieIsMe
Oi Felix!
Don't forget Hyunjin's party tonight!
Read by Mosquitolix

Thu. March 21, 2019

Changbinsual
Felixxxx.
You seemed unwell last night,
What happened?
Read by Feeleexeu

Fri. March 22, 2019

ThisisBean
Did something happen?
Read by DancingLix

Mon. March 25, 2019

BeanChang
Felix.
Are you mad at me?
Read by SirMosquitolix

Tue. March 26, 2019

Beanbin
Lix.
Why are you ignoring me?
Did I do something wrong?
Please tell me.
I'm freaking worried.
Read by FelixLee
Beanbin
Can we just freaking talk?
Stop being so childish and avoid me.
Read by FelixLee

Wed. March 27, 2019

Changthebin
Sorry that I got mad.
But can we seriously talk?
Please.
There's something wrong, I know.
Read by SincereLee

Changbin sighed as his last message-also-didn't get any reply. Felix never ignores his calls or messages, he never leaves them on read. From that, Changbin knew that something was wrong that he needs to fix.

The boy was rolling his body on his bed when an idea came into his mind. He smirked as he unlocked his phone again before typing down a few words.

Binniesual
Felix.
Let's meet up.
I'll be at our usual place at six.
I won't move an inch until you really come.

Changbin sent the message and smiled at himself proudly. Felix surely couldn't resist talking to him when it comes to this way. He wouldn't dare to let Changbin wait for hours just for them to talk. All Changbin need to do was to get ready and wait for Felix to respond.

***

It wasn't a fancy looking restaurant like everyone would've expected Changbin would be. It was rather a small comfy Japanese restaurant. It was already half-past seven and Felix hasn't shown up yet. Changbin started to get worried if Felix really doesn't show up. He decided to wait a little bit more as he took another bite of his chicken gyoza.