#2. My Oh My

The plane from Australia had just arrived. Felix walked out of the airport as he searched his phone on his bag with one hand while dragging his suitcase with the other.

He stopped at the entrance of the airport and dialed someone, "Hey, Hyunjin!" he said when the other line picked up.

"Hey, you've arrived?" asked Hyunjin.

"Yeah, I just landed here. Where are you?" asked Felix as he dragged his suitcase to look for a taxi.

"I'm in the cafe, finishing a few things before we open tomorrow. Want me to pick you up?" Hyunjin asked Felix again.

Felix smiled while shaking his head even though he knew Hyunjin won't be able to see it, "No need. I'm taking the taxi to the apartment. I'll probably go to the cafe this evening,"

"Okay, be careful. I'm visiting our neighbors this afternoon. See you then," said Hyunjin.

"Can't wait to see you and the cafe and also the guys," said Felix. He heard Hyunjin chuckled and bit their goodbyes as he hung up.

Felix saw a taxi coming and signaled it to pull over. He opened the luggage and put his suitcase in before getting on the back seat. He told the driver his address as he laid his back on the chair.

His thoughts started roaming around. Mostly about how his new life would be. How's this new city like? What about the people here? The culture? Will it be a bit different from Australia? Or will it be a lot different? How about their lifestyles? Their traditions?

Felix surely can't wait to explore more about his new life. After all the flight, he felt tired and sleepy. He closed his eyes and started to doze off.

***

"Excuse me, sir?" said the driver, waking Felix up.

Felix opened his eyes slowly as he yawned, "Sorry to wake you up sir but, we've arrived," said the driver nicely.

Felix smiled and nodded, "Thank you, sir," he said as he took out his wallet and paid.

He put his wallet in his bag again before getting out of the taxi. He went to the back of the car to get his suitcase. He took it out and said his thanks once again towards the driver.

He walked in the lobby while dragging his suitcase. He moved his feet towards the elevator and pushed the 'up' button. He waited for the elevator to come and walked in when it arrived. He pushed the floor button and the door closed again.

He hummed a few songs as he waited to get to the floor of his unit. He arrived and walked out once the door opened. He took a turn and walked towards the end of the hall. He walked towards the unit he bought a few months before and stopped right in front of it.

4419

He starred at his unit and smiled. He looked beside him, the 4418 and 4417. He decided to give his new neighbors a greeting first before going in. He left his suitcase in front of the door and walked towards his neighbors' door.

He stopped in front of the 4418 doors and knocked. No one answered it. He tried to knock two more times but still, no one answered it. He assumed that nobody's home so he walked towards 4417.

When he was about to knock, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked to his side, only to see a middle-aged woman, smiling at him. Felix turned his body around and smiled at her back.