#17. Let's Get It!

"I can't take it anymore," she said as she looked outside the cafe's window.

Mino's eyebrows formed a frown, "What do you mean?" he asked as he looked right into his lover's eyes.

She took a deep breath before taking all her courage to look into Mino's confused eyes, "You were never there when I was at the bottom and you never gave me hugs and kisses anymore. I felt being locked up in a box, I felt depressed. You never have time for me when you always have time with your friends. You don't let me meet my friends while you're out there going to Rosé's every week! Isn't that fair? You're the best boyfriend I ever had," she said that made Mino quite taken aback.

"I was busy and you know that while meeting my friends, it's a routine that we do since we're like, kids. Also I did that to protect you,"

She looked at Mino full of anger before slamming the table in front of her, "Busy? I'm your girlfriend! I should've been your priority. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore, we're breaking up. Oh, and protect me? They're my freaking friends! I've known them since forever! If you can't accept them the way I do then we're done! I'm not breaking my friendship to just waste another minute with a possessive guy!" she said and left the cafe that caught some people's attention.

Mino sat there speechless, he didn't know what he had before he lose it.

What happened has happened. You couldn't turn back the clock to reverse it nor delete it. It has become a solid never-ending regret.

Stra(y)ight Kids

Jikseu
I'm so nervous!
Someone help me calm down!

Prince Hwang
Someone better help him before he wrecks the cafe tomorrow and i'm not cleaning it.

Jeongcute
Good luck!!

Seungminus
Remember to not curse in front of him or you'll be dead :)

MeanHO!
You got this!
Wow, did I just encourage you to do something? Cool!

Woobear
Stay calm and don't freak out.
Explain to him slowly but surely.
You'll be okay.

ChansKitchen
Woojin's right.
You can do this kid!

SquirrelSung
You'll be alright.
By the way, where's Changbin?

ChansKitchen
He's making music like always.
I'm actually proud of him :)
He said "Good luck,"

Jikseu
Lol.
Thanks guys! :)
And yeah, we all should be proud of him.
He's the CEO of a consulting agency yet he still manages to produce music and do what he likes.
That guy's my friend everybody!!

Seungminus
That guy's also our friend too Felix :/
By the way,
Changbin's also close with y/n right?

Woobear
Yeah.
They bumped into each other at the airport one time.

Prince Hwang
Wow, started as a stranger and make her your best friend.

Changbean
I sensed someone talking about me.
Oh and Felix, I'm your lifetime soulmate buddy :)

Jikseu
You're late.

Changbean
I acknowledged thank you.