ZAYN MALIK HAS HIS ARM AROUND ME AND LOVES ME! Wait WHAT

Shelby's POV

"So um why did you pull Shelby up on stage Zayn?" Louis asked. Louis Tomilson said my name! AHHH! Wait I like Zayn not him. But Iove Louis's hair!

"Well umm..I was getting to that." Zayn replied.

"Wait theres a reason?" I asked confused.

It went silent.

"ZAYN LIKES YOU." Niall yelled randomly.

WHAT?! "WHAT?!" I asked way too loud. I looked at Zayn.

"Niall! What the heck! Hes right love but NIALL!" Zayn said slapping him.

"OW! Again!" Niall said rubbing his cheek.

I tried not to smile.

I saw Harry winking at me again. I smiled and giggled.

"So Shelbs, can I call you that?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah! Usually my family calls me Shell or Shelb but adding a S is good!" I said smiling.

He nodded his head. "So are you from Nampa?" Harry asked.

"No, Meridian actually." I said smiling.

He nodded his head and smiled.

"So the thing about Zayn, does she really like my BESTIE FORESTIE?" Sarah asked.

I wanna know that too!

"Uhh...love...um..welll....may I speak to you, alone my lovely bird?" Zayn asked.

"Of course!" I said getting up. Im so excited what if he likes me?! He probably doesn't. He took me behind this curtain and leaned up against a cart. While I just stood.

"Well right when I walked on stage I saw you and knew that you were the one. My one thing." He said.

I opened my mouth and made a face like 'awww'

"So let me get this straight right when you walked on stage you saw me and knew that I was the one?" I asked.

"Yeah pretty much." ZAYN MALIK replied. Devyn clapped her hands.

"Oh my god." I said laughing a little. Wait Devyn! "Devyn what are you doing?" I asked her.

"I had to see what ZAYN MALIK was talking to you about!" She said.

Zayn laughed a little.

I really don't believe this. Zayn, Zayn Malik from 1D likes me? Just from looking at me at his concert. Yeah not buying it.

"Zayn, uh, maybe i'm just a crush, or a girl that you think is hot and shes from Idaho, you've never seen girls from there, and you just think that i'm the one since we look different then what you usually see." I said about to get up.

"No no, trust me! I know its you, when I saw you it felt like i've seen you before and talked to you before and kissed you before." He said.

I managed a smile. "But Zayn we need to get to know eachother first, but I dont think thats going to happen since you already told me, im the one for you, im your 'one thing'." I said getting up. I walked around the curtain and grabbed Sarah.

"No! Shelby! Listen! For just one moment love please!" He yelled.

Wait gotta go get Devyn.

"Can you go get Devyn, I cant go back there, I just made a point." I said to Sarah.

"Sure! I didn't say goodbye to Liam! I'll tell them all you said bye too!" Sarah replied.

"K." I said jumping off the stage.

I heard footsteps following me.

I turned around and saw Harry. I smiled.