Finding Shelby!

Harry's POV

"Go go go come on!" I yelled at the boys.

"We dont even know where she lives!" Liam said running out our hotel room.

"Zayn does! Now go to the car!" I yelled at him. I ran to the car with my bags.

"Louis drive!" I said shaking the driver seat.

"Stop that! And I will." He said starting up the car. We had to find Shelby and Zayn to make sure they made up.

"Where are we anyway?" Niall asked.

"Still in Las Vegas." Louis said.

"I'll call Zayn!" I said bringing out my iphone. I dialed his number and called.

"Hello?" He asked tired.

"Hey! Are you guys made up?" I asked so excited.

"Harry yes, and you woke me up and her." He said.

"Oh sorry. Were on our way ok!" I said hanging up.

"Can we stop at Jack In The Box or something?" Niall asked.

"No." I said.

"Why?!" He asked like a little kid.

"Because!" I said smacking him.

"Ow! I want a taco! Dont you Harry?" Niall asked all sexy. Tacooooos.

"Uh.....Go to bed!" I said.

"You want a taco and you know it!" Niall said pointing at me.

"Harry wants a taco and he knows it!" Louis said singing to Sexy and I Know It beat.

"Fine! We can stop at Jack In The Box!" I said.

"Yes!" Niall said.

"Shut up." I said.

"Harrys hungry ignore him." Liam said. We got to jack in the box and Louis ordered me 6 tacos.

"Louis i'm not that hungry for 6!" I said grabbing them anyway.

"Can we listen to Cher Lloyd now?" Niall asked shoving chicken nuggets in his mouth.

"Sure!" Louis said putting her cd in and turning up Want U Back.

"Yes! Oh yeah! Ugh!" Niall said trying to sing along. I felt something on my neck. It was one of Nialls chicken nuggets all slobbery.

"Ew! Niall keep those in your mouth." I said turning around and throwing it at him.

"Sorry. Eat your tacos." He said eating the one that went on my neck. I took a bite of the taco and it was sooooo god.

"Yeah I sound like a helicopter." Niall tried to sing.

"Please dont make the-" I tried to say. Yep he made the helicopter sound and all of the chicken nuggets flew on the back of my head.

"NIALL!" I yelled at him. He was laughing. I smacked his leg.

"Why are you stting back there anyway? Liams by Louis and im right here theres room! And your just spitting nuggets on me!" I said.

"Well I just wanted to give you some space." He said trying not to laugh.

"Were in Idaho everybody!" Louis said cranking up Swagger Jagger.

"YOU CANT STOP HUMPIN' AT ME HONKING AT ME." Niall tried to sing.

"Niall! Those aren't the words!" I said turning around.

"Shhh eat your tacos Harold." He said petting my head. I turned back around and tried not to kill Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"K, Harry where exactly is Castlebrook?" Louis asked.

"Uh, lets see oh stop! Right there!" I said pointing to Castlebrook.

"Here we are, okay, which house?" He asked.

"Uhhhh....i'll call Zayn." I said dialing his number.

"What?!" Zayn asked.

"Which one is her house?" I asked.

"INBETWEENERS DANCE GO!" Louis said doing our elbow dance.

"No not, not, now!" I said trying to talk to Zayn.

"Oh, then i'll tell you when you actually are here then!" Zayn said annoyed.

"No I was talking to Louis." I said.

"Its the one with the gray and i'll just throw an egg at your windshield so you can see me." Zayn said. An egg flew at our car.

"Yep its the gray one." I said hanging up.