POOL!

Shelby's POV

I woke up and the door was closed and Zayn wasnt by me and Louis wasn't in bed. I sat up and checked my phone. The time was 1 pm! Wow I slept in! I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Love are you up?" I heard Zayn ask.

"Oh i'm in the bathroom! So yes!" I said flushing. You probably didn't want to know that. I washed my hands and walked out.

"There you are." Zayn said hugging me.

"Yeah, I slept in." I said rubbing my eyes.

"You sure did." Zayn said laughing.

"OH SHELBY! Your up! You slapped me with a weenie in my dream last night!" Niall said excited.

"What?" I asked.

"You know the weenie, you put onto the buns and yeah!" Niall said.

"So your telling me I slapped you with a hotdog in your dream?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He said.

"Wow, thats a weird dream." I said laughing.

"Yeah, well I hated you in my dream." Louis said glaring at me.

"Hey, hey, your the one that is thinking of me! What was it?" I asked.

"You made my girlfriend run away and cry." He said.

"I would never do that." I said pouring myself fruity pebbles.

"Yeah, well you did." Louis said all mad.

"Louis your the one that was dreaming about her doing that, so its your fault." Harry said.

"Yeah!" I said pouring milk in my cereal.

"Whateva." Louis said turning on Spongebob.

"My dream was pretty random, but as long as your in it, i'm fine." Zayn said putting his hands on my hips. I looked away and blushed. I walked over to the counter and sat down and ate.

"You having some fruity pebbles?" Niall asked.

"Yeah." I said eating it. It was so good.

"Yum in my tum." Niall said.

"Yeaaah, no 'weenies' in this." I said. Niall laughed.

"Hey you guys! This place has a pool!" Liam said looking out the window.

"YIPEE! Lets go swimming!" Niall said.

"Yeah!" Harry said.

"I'm not going if that is coming." Louis said pointing at me.

"'Hey! This is my girlfriend, not a 'that'." Zayn snapped at Louis.

"Well whatever she is, if shes coming, i'm not." Louis said glarring at me.

"Louis! I didn't even do anything! Just because I was in your dream, doesnt mean it was really me!" I said finishing my cereal.

"But you did it, I love my Ashley, and I hated to see her cry plus run away from me." He said.

"Louis! Okay i'll apologize for doing nothing, if that will make you not hate me!" I said. He didn't say anything. I got up and walked into where I slept and slammed the door. I better get in my swim suit. I put on my bikini and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked out and grabbed a towel and left.

"Wait, Shelby!" I heard Zayn yell.

"Yes?" I asked still walking.

"Since, your going swimming wait for us!" He said.