Where I Find Out

Shelby's POV

"There i'm done!" I said trying to zip my bag.

"Geese, what do you have in there a Niall?" Louis asked.

"No! Its everything I need in there!" I said.

"Hey, can I talk to you about something?" Louis asked.

"Sure!" I said.

"Well, I can kind of tell Harry likes you, a lot, and let me just say this isn't the first time hitting on one of his friends girlfriends." Louis said.

"So he does this to like your girlfriend too?" I asked.

"Yep, he did, they even did it." Louis said. I widened my eyes.

"Woah, with Ashley right?" I asked.

"Yep, but I did a couple of bad things too but still its not his first time love." Louis said.

"So he probably doesn't even like me, hes just saying that because hes like deperate?" I asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much. So thats all I needed to tell you, I didn't want you to find out the hard way." Louis said.

"Thanks Louis." I said giving him a hug.

"Well i'll bring our bags down, do a double check to see if we forgot anything, be back up in a sec!" He said going out the door. I can't believe Harry does this. Ugh, hes off my cuddle list. I checked around the room and didn't see anything. Ugh i'm not talking to Harry, I might to cuss him out but I dont know. UGH! See what pretty british boys do to you.

"Hey." Harry said walking in. I didn't say anything.

"Were ready! So lets go." Harry said. I took one last look around and went out the door.

"Woah, are you mad?" He asked. I didn't answer I just kept walking down the hall.

"Shelby! TALK!" Harry said.

"Do you know what it feels like to hear that someone loves you but then you learn that they say that every girl and it doesn't mean anything, but they make you feel bad since you have a boyfriend and you might just love them back?" I asked serious and stopped walking.

"Okay, first of all I dont have a boyfriend and second what are you talking about?" He asked.

"Whatever Harry just dont talk to me for the rest of the day." I said walking again.

"No! I will talk to you! Whenever I damn well want!" He said all mad.

"No! Don't Harry! How bout you call up Louis's girlfriend and say 'Oh i need more condoms love and then we cant do it!'" I said in a british accent. I went outside and was just about to get in the car when Harry pulled me back and kissed me, and all of the boys were waiting in the car, and all of them saw including Zayn...Why did I kiss him back?