Date!:) And Harry's Weird Idea...WHAT NOT HIM AGAIN!!!

Zayn's POV

So I just woke up and I remembered that i'm sharing a bed with 1 person. Harry. Niall, Louis and Liam are in another bed and Shelby got her own. She was so mad last night she didnt care she just layed in it and fell asleep and Harry tried to get in with her but she bit his finger.

"You up?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah." I said stretching.

"YAWWWWN." I heard Louis say.

"Louis your up!" I said raising up.

"Yeah, what about your cranky girlfriend is she up?" He asked looking over at her. She was still asleep.

"Can I wake her up by mooing in her ear?" Niall asked.

"No! She needs to be in a good mood today! Shes meeting my parents." I said getting up.

"Oh right! Your first date. Even know you guys known eachother for like a month." Harry said rubbing his eyes.

"Sh. Now do not wake her up." I said.

"Fine." Niall said. I walked into the bathroom and got dressed and all gelled up. I was lookin' pretty fiiine. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Niall pretending to hump Shelby.

"Niall!" I whispered yelled at him. He turned around and stopped.

"You are so weird!" Harry said laughing.

"She just got Nialled." Louis said laughing. I tried not to laugh. I saw Shelby move.

"Sh." I said kind of scared. She groaned.

"Shelbs, you up love?" Harry asked nicely.

"Yeah. Wheres Zayn?" She asked like a little girl. I smiled.

"Right here babe." I said sitting next to her.

"I missed you. I was so mean last night." She said rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"Yeah. We know." Niall mumbled.

"Sorry." She said to him.

"So what are you guys gonna do for ya first date?!" Louis asked excited.

"Well were gonna go on that tour remember." I said smiling.

"No what I think you should do is play Buttcheek Frizbee." Harry said.

"WHAT?!" Shelby asked.

"Ya know, pull down your pants, and Zayn tries to put in there, like between ya cheeks." Harry said. What is wrong with him.

"No! Thats just...thats just...just gross!" I said thinking of it. That would hurt too! And imagine the way it would smell! And just eww!

"Harry where do you get this stuff?" Louis asked rolling on the ground laughing.

"I didnt know it was funny. I like bein' naked and all so I thought it would be fun." Harry said laying down.

"On what planet would that be fun?" Shelby asked discusted.

"I dont know maybe this one! Geese, just go on the tour bus instead! Go do it on there for all I care! I just was suggesting something." Harry said putting his hands up in defense. Shelby blushed when I looked at her. Harry makes things so uncomfortable sometimes.

"Well I better get dressed." She said getting up. "Actually taking a shower would be nice." She added.

"Yeah, dont want Zayns mum and dad puking." Louis said.

"I dont stink that bad!" She said closing the bathroom door. I smiled.

"So is tonight the night?" Niall asked.