Do I Even Love Her?

Harry's POV

I woke up and remembered I was a hotel in Boise and that Shelby kissed me last night. I stretched out and saw that Niall was up watching this show with this cheese thing that talked and this pink starfish.

"What are you watching Niall?" I asked him.

"Spongebob Squarepants!" He replied hyper.

"Wait that yellow thing is a sponge?" I asked.

"Yeah, and his best friend is Patrick Star and hes a Starfish!" He replied.

"Niall why are you watching this?" I asked.

"Harry why are you asking questions?" Niall asked. I gave him a bored expression.

I heard laughing coming from the next room. I got up and opened the joining door.

"Zayn stop." Shelby laughed while Zayn tickled her.

"YOU WOKE ME UP YOU TWO TWITS!" Loui yelled at them.

"Loui calm down everybody is up exept for Liam, but Niall is watching a weird show." I said.

"Oh what show?" Shelby asked.

"Something about a bob and pants and a sponge." I said trying to remember. She laughed.

"I think Nialls watching Spongebob Squarepants." She said.

"Yes! Brilliant thats what  it was called!" I said to happy. She nodded her head smiling.

"Oh my god shut up you guys are all twits! Big twits that belong in your bums!" Loui yelled with his head under his pillow. Shelby got up and spanked him. We all laughed.

"OW! Okay that does love!" Loui said getting up and pulling Shelby on him.

"Louis stop! HAHAHAHAH." She laughed.

"Incoming!" I yelled jumping on Loui's bed.

"Harry! Help meeee!" She said having tears come out of her eyes because she was laughing so hard. I laughed with her. Her laugh was adorable.

"No help from me love!" I said ticking her feeties.

"You guys get off of her!" Liam yelled jumping on me.

"Hey! Liam! Hellp!" She yelled and laughed.

"What are you guys doing in there?!" Niall asked still starring at the tv.

"Niall come join us!" I yelled.

"No! Spongebob is about to bug this squidward today! This is brilliant!" Niall said laughing.

"I'll help you love." Liam said pushing me off.

"Hey!" I yelled tackling him.

"Liam now get Louis to stop tickling me!" Shelby yelled laughing.

"I can't i'm getting tackled! Zayn save your love!" Liam yelled as I was still on him.

"I'm coming love!" Zayn said pinching Louis's ear.

"Ow ow ow ow ow." Louis said flicking Zayns hand, and Shelby escaped!

"Finally i'm free!" She said running for Niall.

"Woah, woah! Come watch this with me." Niall said to Shelby.

"I wanna see this show!" Zayn said running after her.

"Me too!" Liam said pushing me off of him.

"Me three!" Loui said pushing me down.

"Ow!" I grabbed Loui's leg and tickled his knee. He laughed like a little girl.

"Come on Harry lets go watch Spongebob." He said laughing. I laughed back.

"K, lets do it!" I said.

"Ew Harold no!" Louis said. I laughed.

"Hey! I'm the one thats supposed to have the diry mind!" I said laughing.

"You two come on and watch this with us!" Shelby said.

"Ok love!" Loui said pulling me with him. I sat by her and she layed on me and Zayn. I think I do like her and more and more i'm starting to really like her.

"Ha! This show is fricken brilliant!" Zayn said laughing.

"Yeah, me and my mom always watched it and laughed." Shelby said smiling.

"Aww love. Thats quite a story." Liam said.

"I want the theme song to be my ringtone!" Niall said looking at his phone.

"I want to dress up as him!" Liam said.

"Zayn wants a potty cover of him! And when he flushes his shit down the toilet spongebob will laugh!" Loui said. I laughed really hard.

"Oh my god Harry! I love your laugh!" Shelby said. Great that made me like her more.

"Aw thanks love, but I think your laugh is the most brilliant." I said winking at her. She smiled and blushed.

"Aw love but it is." Loui said rubbing her back.

"I have to agree." Liam said.

"The laugh is what makes me laugh!" Zayn said laughing.

"Um, what are we talking about?" Niall asked still having his eyes stuck on the television.

"Were talking about how you wear thongs on ya head." Loui said.

"What! I dont ever do that!" Niall said turning around. We all laughed.