Running And Running And Running And OLD MAN

Shelby's POV

I ran out of the mall and didnt know where to go!

"YOU WILL PAY FOR TAKING MY ZAYN!" The girl screamed at me. I turned around and saw her face. Oh my god, I think that was the girl who I pushed in the pool! I dialed Zayns number.

"Hey so your at the car?" Zayn asked.

"No! I'm getting chased!" I yelled into the phone.

"What?! Where are you?!" He asked.

"Outside!" I yelled.

"GET BACK HERE!" The girl screamed.

"Come! And gotta go!" I yelled. I ran into a JC Penny and hit by the ties. I heard them all come in.

"Search and find her." The girl said serious. Oh my god are they gonna kill me for dating Zayn Malik?? Since JC Penny was connected to the mall I made my way to the mall. All the girls were really close, checking the jr section, bras and underwears. Oooo polka dots. Zayn would like thaaaat. Ok its not about that right now! Where should I hide?! Well I better start running. Wait Zayns probably looking for me outside. Ugh i'll text him. I sent this: Ok change of plans....trying trying to hide in JC Penny but right now I think im gona go 2 the idaho store. So look 4 me there if anything else changes ill tell u. i love u. i kind of need u right now! u got a lot of girls that love u. and harry's...anyway HELP.

There. Got it. I got up and sped walked to the mall entrance. I looked back and saw the girl walk right where I was. Thank god I left. Better get going.

"Shelby!" I heard a voice yell. I looked up and saw Zayn, I turned back and the girl saw me. CRAP!

"Zayn! Ugh!" I said running.

"GIRLS FOLLOW!" I heard the girl scream. I ran up the stairs and went to Zayn.

"Great! Now they're going to catch us!" I said hitting him on the shoulder.

"Sorry! The boys are waiting at the car!" He said.

"ATTACK!" The girl said. And a huge clump of girls took us down. I pushed and shoved and I think that girl punched my boob. That brought tears to my eyes. I screamed. I saw Zayn escape and he pulled me out of it and ran with me.

"GIRLS COME ON!" She said.

"Car!" He said. I nodded my head and we both dashed out. I looked around for the car and saw it and the boys waving at us.

"Hey you two!" A familiar voice yelled. I turned around and saw the old man who caused this all.

"Just ignore him." Zayn said. I nodded.

"Hey! Oh! Your going to get it! Ya little chumps!" He yelled. I saw him walked towards us he got closer but we kept running and all of sudden he threw his cane at Zayn and me (A/N i'm a poet and i dont know it ;D) "Ow! Shit!" He said rubbing his back where it hit him. I picked up the cane tried to break it.

"Ugh! Break!" I said outloud.

"Shelby. What are you doing?" Zayn asked still rubbing his back.

"Trying to break this weapon!" I said still trying.

"Stop stop." He said grabbing it out of my hand, and he threw it back at the old man.

"Why! I'll get you! And your boy band too! Ya nigger!" The old man yelled.

"Oh my god!" I said.

"Its fine lets just go!" Zayn said.

"ONE DIRECTION!" The girls screamed running right into the grandpa.

"Louis lets go!" Zayn yelled opening the car door. Louis started it up and drove off.

"Good, right car." I said out of breath.

"Wow. That was so FUN! Being chased by girls who wanna rip everything off you is all I wanted!" Niall said too happy.

"Niall? Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah! I want them to see my underwear and rip my chest hair off!" Niall said.

"Yeah if you had any." Harry said. I smiled.

"What?! I do! Look!" Niall said pulling up his shirt. I put it back down.

"No no. Keep that down. I believe you have chest hair." I said.

"Thanks." He said. I smiled.

"Wow, you got chased!" Louis said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Was it fun?" Louis asked.

"Um no....all of the girls hated me in that group and my boob is probably purple." I said. All of them looked at me.

"What?!" Zayn asked scared.

"Ya boob?" Liam asked.

"Like ya boob boob? The things with the nipples on them?" Harry asked.

"Har-" I tried to say.

"Like ya boobies!? Purple?! My god." Niall said scared.

"Lets check!" Louis said.

"NO! You guys that girl punched me right in my boob!" I said.

"OOoooh." They all said.

"Oh!" Niall said.

"We thought ya boob had somethin' wrong with it love, but now we get it." Louis said winking at me through the review mirror.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"But if your boob was purple forever what would you do?" Harry asked.

"Um...I dont know." I said disturbed.

"I would lick it." Niall said starring out the window.

"NIALL!" We all yelled.

"What?!" He asked offended.

"You are never coming near my breasts, ever!" I said covering them up.

"Can we honk em', ya know like honk honk! Squeeze em' a bit love?" Louis asked.

"NOOO! You guys are sick!" I said. All of them laughed. Ugh they're so sick and sickos!!! I shook my head and tried not to smile.