The Wedding (Last Chapter) :)

Zayn's POV

Shelby has been missing for 4 days.

"Zayn your going to the wedding. I dont care. Maybe shes there." Ashley said getting me dressed up in my tux.

"What if shes not?" I asked.

"Then I dont care. We are going to find her until she gets found." she said serious.

"I wanna keep looking not go to a wedding that probably doesnt even exist." I said.

"It does exsist. Now shut up and smile." she said serious. I faked a smile. We drove to the wedding and everyone was there. We figured that we'd find Shelby before the wedding so we didnt tell anyone...

"Hey Zayn!" Her mom said.

"Uh...hi." I said.

"Where is she, is she getting dressed?" she asked. I nodded my head....

"Oh great! I'm gonna go check on her." she said. I just let her do it. I know i messed it up for Shelby and me so fuck it. Sorry for the language....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby's POV

I walked home and no one was there. I walked upstairs and looked in my closet and my dress was there. I starred and starred at it. Thinking of what I should do. I started crying again. And just sat there starring at it blankly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

I waited at by the waterfall and right about now she was supposed to be walking down the aisle....soooo just sitting there with music playing.

"Uhhh wheres Shelby?" her mom asked. Harry got up and told everyone.

"WHAT?!" They all gasped and whispered.

"Zayn!" my mom said from the back row.

"Im sorry mum!" I said about to cry. She got up and made me feel better.

"Woah." I heard people mumble. My mom let go of me and went back to her seat. I saw from aways that a girl in a white wedding dress running back she ran down the aisle.

"Shelby?" I asked.

"SHELBY!" They all said.

Shelby's POV

"I missed you." I whispered.

"You have no idea. I never cried so hard in my life, where did you go?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later. But now you need to explain to me what happened." I said

"She was a girl from the club that one night." he said.

"When we went to the club?" I asked.

"Yes!" he said.

"OH GOD!" I yelled.

"Shhhh." he said laughing.

"I am so sorry." I said.

"Its fine, its so fine." he said.

"Now lets have a wedding." I said. He nodded his head and I went back into my place. And the music started. My dad walked my down the aisle and I saw tears in everyones eyes even Louises! And harrys and all of them!

"I love you." my dad whispered.

"I love you too daddy." I said hugging him then he let me go. The preist said everything.

"You may kiss the bride." He said and me and Zayn did kiss. But no makin out. No that would be weird with my parents and my family here and all....ya noooo. Everyone cheered and clapped. And its all because Zayn Malik pulled me up on stage.

:')