Time to Make My Move

Harry's POV

"Hey." I said to Shelby.

"Hi. Hey I really need to go." She said turning back around and walking.

"Hey hey don't go!" I yelled.

"Fine, what?" She asked. She sounded annoyed.

"Well you probably think this: Oh oh oh oh my god zayn zayn loves loves me. oh oh my god im gonna tell all my friends on facebook OMG GIRLFRIENDS AHHH. But wait he loves me, why why why WHY?! IM I ON MY PERIOD?! WHY WHY WHY IM I SO SAD OVER THIS WHY WHY WHY. OMG IM POSTING THIS ON FACEBOOK AND ON TWITTER!. I said sounding like a girl in a high pitched voice.

She crossed her arms and gave me a 'what the hell did you just do?' look. "What the hell Harry." She said trying not to smile.

"Dont smile Shelby....dont dont do it!" I said teasing her.

She laughed and put her hands on your face.

"So whats your point?" She asked crossing her arms.

"My point is Zayn does like you for a reason, its not just because he saw you and said 'Hey look theres a hot chick! Im gonna bring her up on stage and sing to her and tell her I love her!' no its not like that." I said.

She tried not to smile again. "Well...then why does he like me then?" She asked still crossing her arms.

"Remember when you were an exchange student to our middle school, in London?" I asked.

She uncrossed her arms and had her mouth wide open, "Wait how did you know that?" She asked.

"Well Zayn was in some of your classes and he had a SUPA CRUSH ON YA LOVE!" I said.

"Well...like he'd remember me from then! I only went there for 7th grade and then I moved back here, if he remembered me then that would be he was deeply in love with me." She said crossing her arms again.

I gave her a 'duh' look. "Well! Thats why! Once you moved away he was heartbroken! When we recorded Gotta Be You, that was one of the best songs he sang that we made!" I said.

"Oh my god, he remembers me, was he that nerd from World Civilations?" She asked.

I nodded my head. Her mouth was open wide.

"I can't believe it! And right when he walked on stage, he knew it was me!" She said.

"Yes! Love you got it!" I said hugging her.

"Oh I gotta go apoligize then!" She said running for the stage.

I laughed. Wait I didn't make my move!

"Wait love! Shelby come come, I forgot something else!" I yelled.

"Oh!" She said running back.

"What is it?!" She asked.

"UH, well since you are probably going to be with Zayn for a while so i'll get this one thing off my...uh mind!" I said nervously.

"Okay...what is it?" She asked.

"I have rabbies!" I said happy then frowning.

"WHAT?! EWWW Harry! I didn't need to know that!" She said running off.

"No no no! I didn't meant to say that! Awww fluck!" I said grabbing my head.

UGGGGGGH! WHY THE HELL WOULD I HAVE RABBIES?!!! OUT OF ALL THINGS I, HARRY STYLES SAY THAT! I AM ONE HELL OF AN IDOIT! MY GOD! IM SUCH A TWIT!

Shelby's POV

"Zayn! Zayn!" I said running backstage.

"He's on the potty right now, but may I take a message for Mr.Malik?" Louis asked me.

I laughed.

"LOUI!" I heard Zayn yell from the bathroom.

Louis laughed. "I think he'll be out in a minute love." Louis said.

"K, where are the others?" I asked.

"Well Niall is eating in the VIP room, Liam is taking a nap somewhere on a couch, Harry went after you, and Zayn is taking a shit." He replied.

I laughed.

"LOUI!" Zayn yelled again.

"Well obviously you are!" Louis yelled back laughing.

I beamed and laughed.

"Well i'm done you son of..." Zayn growled.

"Nice to know, did you turn on the fan love?" Louis asked Zayn.

Zayn rolled his eyes then realized I was here.

"Oh my god, Shelby! You came back love!" Zayn said to me.

"Yeah, Harry told me everything! About when I went to London and it was you that had a crush on me and you were so sad to hear me leave." I said happy.

Zayn beamed and picked me up and kissed me.

"Woah, woah, woah bow chic a wow wow." Niall said walking into the room.

I looked over and smiled.

"No no keep goin' love, work it." Niall said.

I blushed and laughed.

"Niall, your such a spoon." Zayn said.

"WHAT WHERE, SPOON NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Liam screamed from somewhere, I guess on a couch?

I laughed. "You guys are hillarious, brilliant I should say." I said winking at Zayn. He smiled.

"Liam stop being such a pussy." Harry said walking in.

"Hey don't say that Harolds, you might get grounded by your mum again!" Louis said. We all laughed exept for Harry.

"Louis you are the funniest one direction person boyer ever!" I said laughing.

"Thanks love!" Louis said giving my a high-five.

"No problem!" I said.

"Hey, wait where are Devyn and Sarah?" I asked worried.

"Oh one of their mums came and picked em' up!" Liam said.

"Oh. Aw. They probably are mad at me for not going home with them, instead i'm here with One Direction."I said feeling bad.

They all said aww love.

I had to laugh.

"Well I think this girl should tour with us!" Niall suggested.

"Really?!" I asked excited.

"Of course!" Niall said.

"Fine with me!" Liam said. "Ya you are like our best girl whos a friend right now!" Louis said. "You fill thoughts into my head." Harry said. We all looked at him weird. "Kidding! Kidding!" He said laughing. I faked laughed with him. "Yeah, I wanna take you wherever I go love." Zayn said looking me in the eyes. "Just not on that pot Zayn!" Louis said. We all laughed.