The Revenge

Shelby's POV

I started to act more normal so then the guys wouldnt expect something. They never told me that it was them though.

"Whats for dinner?" Niall asked as we were watching Friends.

"Pizza?" I suggested. Oooo text from Sarah.

So devyns dressed like a freaky gurl and i got my gramps cane. she looks like that chick from the ring! this is what they get girl. anyway so what scares the rest of the boys? devyn can scare all of them. well dat is the plan...need help gf! XD

Me: perrrrfect. omg that she must look creepy!!! good work :) zayn: she can stand at the doorway at night and we'll buy a comb and break it and then she'll hold it and whisper his name and random words like a ghost would....louis: devyn can just watch him sleep and stand next to his bed. niall: uhhh...let devyn hide in his closet and make sounds. liam: easy devyn will hold up a spoon at the doorway! :D arent we just good revenge planners ;) and we got harry covered were set gf :D

That sounded pretty good. That would freak me out no doubt.

"Sounds good." Zayn said.

"What kind?" Louis asked.

"Pizza hut." Harry said.

"Cheese and..." I said grabbing the home phone.

"Uhh....pineapple!!" Niall said.

"K." I sai dialing pizza hut. I ordered what we wanted and hung up.

"Pizzas on the way guys." I said.

"Yesss!" Niall said.

"Can we order some tater tots please?" Louis asked. I looked at him weird.

"Uh....ummm.....why?" I asked.

"Im in the mood for some. Now um please pick up the phone and dial them again." He said.

"Louis its a pizza place not a fast food place." I said.

"Whats the difference?" He asked. I looked at the other boys to see if they were getting annoyed too.

"Theres a big difference! Pizza is not a potato!" I said annoyed.

"Who said that?" He asked. The boys started laughing.

"No one said it...its just...oh my god." I mumbled trying not to rip his hair out. That would be so sad all of his fans would kill me. Cuz his hair is awesome.

"Come again love." He said leaning his ear near me.

"NO TATER TOTS FOR YOU! K BUB? EAT SOME CARROTS AND SHOVE ONE IN YOUR MOUTH TO MAKE YOU STOP TALKING. NOW SHUT THE TOT UP." I yelled at him.

"Well then." He said crossing his arms. Harry rolled on the floor laughing. So did Zayn.

"Lets just watch spongebob and calm ourselves." I said annoyed.

"Good plan." Liam said snickering.

"Oh god. A carrot to to to shove in his mouth!!!! HAHAHAH!" Harry said laughing.

"Harry just dont pee yourself." I said.

"OH oh oh oh god." Zayn said laughing. It kind of sounded like he was....having....................

"Zayn laugh, dont say oh." I said trying not to laugh. He laughed.

"Are you guys done yet?" Louis asked calm.

"Yes." Harry said snickering.

"I am." Zayn said with a big grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~