:O

Shelby's POV

I got back into my pjs and we went out to see what was so funny.

"Well good morning, you too." Harry said snickering.

"Morning?" I said like I was asking a question.

"Whats so funny?" Zayn asked sitting on Harry's bed with the rest of the guys. They all looked at eachother smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You dont know?" Liam asked.

"No." I said annoyed.

"Just tell us." Zayn said laughing.

"You guys should kind of know." Harry said. Me and Zayn looked at eachother and smiled. They heard us.....HAAHAH. Wait thats thats thats DISCUSTING!!!

"Oh my god." I said trying not to laugh. Then I ran out of the room. I heard them all crack up laughing. This is embarassing!!! Why did I have to do that?!

"Oh god oh god oh god." I mumbled walking around the kitchen like a crazed woman.

"Love its fine!" Zayn said jogging to me.

"No! I knew it was a bad idea!! Oh god!!!!" I said.

"Hey a re run of last night!" Harry said entering the kitchen. I gave him a glare.

"Babe babe its okay." Zayn said looking into my eyes.

"How is this okay to you? Your best guy friends heard us having you know what!" I said.

"Shelby its okay. I promise. Be proud. You actually turned us all on. And we fell asleep to it." Harry said hugging me.

"You fell asleep to me making sounds!" I said still giving him a hug.

"Who cares, as long as Hazza slept everythings good." He said letting go. I smiled a little.

"Well I guess if that was okay....then....lets forget that it ever happened." I said. Harry looked at the ground like it was a mirror and he got his head shaved. Look i dont know thats what he looked like. Except his curls stayed there.

"What?" I asked.

"Uhhh...." He mumbled.

"You didnt tell anyone....right?" Zayn asked. He looked up at us and ran.

"HARRY!" I yelled running after him.

"AHHH LOUIS PROTECT ME!!!" Harry screamed.

"WHO THE HECK DID YOU TELL?!!!!" I yelled chasing him.

"Harry what what ahhh!" Louis said as he got up then sat back down when I entered the room they were in.

"Haha I wounder how many people will like it." Niall said laughing. I widened my eyes.

"YOU POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK?!" I screamed. Niall looked up terrifed.

"No." He mumbled looking down.

"Oh really then uhh what were you talking about?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Tater tots...." He mumbled.

"Niall are you sure?" I asked. Hes so lying. He shook his head no.

"IT WAS ALL HARRY'S IDEA!" He said pointing to Harry. I stared at Harry.

"Remove whatever you said!" I said.

"Okay okay I will." He said grabbing the laptop from Niall.

"Now for you two, were you going to let them do this?" I asked Liam and Louis.

"Were sorry. We just thought our fans needed to know that you got Zayned last night." Louis said trying not to laugh. I tried not to smile.

"Look im just still shocked from two things that happened last night." Liam said starring at the wall.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Well the first thing this scary ass girl comes into my room at like 10 or 11 and holds up a spoon! Now is that f-ing scary or what?! I about peed myself when she threw the spoon on me! And the second thing was you and Zayn bumbling together." He said. I smiled.

"Bumbling?" I asked.

"Dont make me explain what it means." He said looking at me.

"Fine. But I guess thats what you get for posting it on facebook." I said.

"No! Harry did it! None of us. Although Louis and Niall did persuade him." Liam said.

"Shocking." I said.

"Nah." Niall said. I threw someones underwear at him and left.

"EW!!!"  I heard Niall scream. UGH! The one person who didnt get pranked! Harry! And he did the worst thing! GOD! Oh im getting a cane. No matter what anybody says IM GETTING A CANE!!!! Okay deep breaths.

"So how was that?" Zayn asked smiling.

"Just dont." I said trying to be relaxed. He shrugged.

"So why didnt you chase him with me?" I asked.

"Love, dont be embarassed just because you had it with me. I dont care if they twitted about it or posted it on facebook. Or shouted it out the window and woke up the neighboors. I dont care because it was perfect." He said.

"How can you say that?" I asked shocked.

"How can you not?" He asked.

"Well! I didnt know telling people you had sex was a great thing! But now I know! Lets go tell Russia or Canadians!" I said.

"Fine with me." He said smiling. Wow.