My Life Is Ruined If You Can Tell

Zayn's POV

I didn't know why I did what I did. I was on my way to Las Vegas.

"Zayn why did you let her go?" Harry asked.

"I dont know, I got mad." I said.

"We didn't even get to say goodbye." Niall said.

"Im such an ass." I said.

"Yeah if you did that you are." Louis said.

"I cant believe this." I said. I cried silently. We got to Las Vegas and all the screaming fans annoyed me. There was nothing to be happy about.

"Zayn!!!!" A girl screamed. We started singing Gotta Be You.

"Wrong size shoooooe." Harry said like he did in another concert. It made me smile. We sang Up All Night next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight Las Vegas!" Harry said. All I did was wave. We went backstage.

"Zayn you are making me depressed!" Louis said.

"I'm sorry I just can't live without her." I said putting my hands in my face.

"Well were going to do an encore since we didn't sing What Makes You Beautiful. So you better cheer up." Harry said turning on his microphone and the rest did and I guess better too. Liam sang his part then Harry.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else!" We sang. The fans screamed. This song reminded me of when I pulled Shelby up on stage.  It got to my part and I tried to sing but I couldnt.

"Zayn! OH my god just go get her!" Harry said.

"Everybody shout 'GO TO IDAHO!' Ready set go!" Louis said.

"GO TO IDAHO!" The fans screamed.

"I will. But I cant miss singing my part." I said.

"So girl come on you got it wrong! To prove im right I put it in a sooooong, I dont know why your bein' shy and turn away when I look into your eeeeyes!" I sang then ran backstage.

"What are you doing?" Our manager asked.

"Getting the girl of my dreams." I said running to our limo.

"Zayn the concert isnt over yet." The limo driver said.

"I know, but please drive me to Idaho." I begged.

"What why?" He asked.

"The girl that I will love forever left me today, I have to fix it. I know where she lives, I think." I said.

"Fine but its only because of your girl." He said stepping on the gas pedal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok ummm its in this neighboor hood called Castlebrook." I said.

"Which house?" The limo driver asked a little annoyed.

"Oh right, umm this one!" I said. He stopped the car and I ran out. I went to her backyard and it was like midnight so shes probably going to think im a creepy man trying to rape her. Crap. I climbed up on her roof and saw her sleeping. Oh my god I am such a stalker. Her window was open and I took the screen out slowly and quietly.

"Shelllllby." I whispered. She moved a little.

"Shellllllby." I said again. She opened her eyes and saw me.

"What the heck!" She said sitting up.

"Shelby its okay its me Zayn!" I said climbing in her room.

"Zayn what are you doing?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Shelby I am so sorry what happened today or yesterday since its 12." I said. She didnt say anything.

"Look if I didnt love you I wouldnt be here, i'd be still singing at my concert." I said.

"You skipped a concert for me?" She asked.

"Well the last song." I said. She tried not to smile.

"Look I am sorry for telling you to leave and not running after you." I said sitting on her bed. Wow its comfy.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you." She said smiling.

"I love you, and I dont ever wanna loose you." I said. She smiled. I guess all is left is to snog her.

"Kiss me." I said. And she did till 2:30 A.M. I heard someone knock on her door. I opened my eyes and rolled on the floor and ducked. She laughed.

"Come in." She said tired.

"I was just checking on you." I think her dad said.

"K, me and Zayn made up." She said.

"Good but if he really loved you he'd be here with you." He said. I beamed. I raised up and stood up.

"Hello." I said.

"Thats good you do love her, good choice." He said.

"Love you dad." Shelby said hugging him.

"Love you sweetheart." He said. He closed the door. Shelby ran into my arms and I hugged her.

"I love you." She said. I squeezed her.

"I love you so much more." I said kissing her.