Everything is Going Wrong

Shelby's POV

I pushed Harry away after 5 seconds. I went into the car and started crying. All of the boys got out to go talk to Harry who was sitting by the car with his head in his lap. Zayn was still in the car.

"Why, what just happened?" He asked me.

"I dont know." I said wiping my eyes. I was glad I didn't put any on.

"Shelby! You, you kiss him back!" Zayn yelled. I started crying even more. He came to the back where I was and kissed me.

"Its okay, its okay, Harry does this everytime one of us gets a girl, its okay love, it really is!" Zayn said rubbing my head.

"But you just yelled at me saying 'You kissed him back! You son of a bitch!' and yeah." I said in a british accent.

"Aw, I neva called you a bitch love, and I love the accent." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks, but Harry just kissed me, and I just-" I tried to finish but Zayn kept me from talking by sticking his tounge in my mouth so I guess we were making out. Or 'snogging.' We probably did that for like 15 minutes.

"I think we bette get going." He said giving me one last kiss.

"You guys done?" Louis asked knocking on the car door. I nodded my head. All the boys came in at once and hugged me.

"Remember Shelby, if your dating one of us, your dating all of us!" Liam said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Then I am a total slut." I said.

"No no no!" They all said at different times.

"No!" Zayn said.

"Yes! I'm dating 5 guys!" I said laughing all the sudden. All the guys laughed with me.

"Hey, uh i'm sorry that um, I kissed you." Harry said. I stayed quiet.

"I understand if your still mad at me, but it isn't true what Louis told you." Harry said.

"Yes it is!" Louis said pulling one of his curly hairs.

"Ow ow ow!" Harry said slapping his hand away.

"Ow!" Louis said pinching his arm.

"OW!" Harry said slapping him in the face.

"Son of a na! OW!" Louis said smacking Harry in the balls.

"Oooh." I said covering my mouth. Harry layed down with his hands covering his balls and kept saying weird things. I rubbed his head and Zayn started driving.

"I feel betta." Harry said raising up.

"Good." I said smiling.

"Yeah, but I deserved that." Harry said.

"Yeah ya did!" Louis said giving Niall a high-five but he was sleeping so his hand hit his face.

"What what. Where are we?" Niall asked sitting up.

"In the car." Louis said like nothing happened.

"Oh, okay, well i'm off to sleep again." He said closing his eyes. He was leaning aganist the window. We stopped at a redlight and I saw someone was watching me kiss Harry! And after it showed the picture it said 'Is 1D breaking up? And going their' own directions?'

"You guys look!" I said pointing to them. They all saw and opened their mouths exept for Niall he was snoring. Louis smacked his arm.

"What what!?" Niall asked raising up and I could tell he saw the tv since he looked out the window.

"Woah! Were not breakin' up!" He yelled.

"Neva!" Harry said.

"Its all my fault." I said putting my head in my hands.

"No no." Louis said rubbing my shoulders from the seat behind me. (A/N if your confused heres the seating: Zayn: Driving. Liam: Passanger. Shelby: Back seat Middle. Harry:Right side of Shelby. Niall: Way back right side leaning aganist the window. Louis: Next to Niall in the middle)

"Its actually Harry's fault...." Louis said.

"Yeah." Harry said looking at the ground. I actually thought about whos faul ult it really was but I guess it wasn't really important. Its Zayns fault for bringing me up on stage.

"Just forget about it you guys." I said laying on Harry's lap.

"Hey do you wanna pillow?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah please." I said.

"HAROLD READY SET ERECT!" Louis said. I raised up and barried my face in my hands and started laughing. Zayn laughed and turned on the radio. Titanium by Sia was on. Well I guess its kind of by David Guetta. Whatever.

"What the heck is this chick saying?" Liam asked turning up the volume.

"I could never figure it out." Harry said.

"Let's see if Shelby can sing it!" Zayn suggested.

"Uh, no no." I said blushing.

"Aww you look like Harry's bum when hes naked and got a sunburn." Louis said.

"You can't even see me." I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah I can." He said getting in my face.

"Ok ok, sit back!" I said.

"Then sing!" Louis said still in my face. 

"Oh no, songs over oh well!" I said. Then One Thing started playing!

"Oh looks like its your guys time to sing!" I said smirking.

"Psh, fine with me, but we sing that song all the time so its your turn." Louis said sitting back. Thank god! I was getting a little uncomfortable.

"Cuz you got that, one thing!" I said singing in my shy voice.

"WAHOOO! THAT WAS GREAT LOVE!" Zayn yelled from the front seat.

"Please don't put me in your band." I said remembering my dream and Niall's which I guess I was hitting him with a hotdog...

"Haha, Simon won't let any more members in, otherwise I would make him." Liam said.

"Oh. Well ." I said.

"But that was brilliant." Harry said beaming.

"It was." Niall said giving me a high-five.

"Top notch." Louis said smiling and holding up the perfect sign winking. I blushed.

"HARRY'S BUM IS BACK!" Louis said laughing. I barried my hands in my face and laughed. I am so embarassed!