MY PACKAGE!!!

Zayn's POV

I got up when I heard the doorbell ring. Then Niall's quack

"Whos here?!" Niall asked excitedly

"I'll go check." I said wiping my eyes adn giving him a weird look.

"What if its a bad man." Niall whispered.

"It wont be, if it was im pretty sure that he wouldnt ring the doorbell, instead he'd just punch a hole through the door." I said leaving. I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"My gel!" I mumbled picking up the package.

"Who was it?" Liam asked.

"My package!" I said excited.

"You ordered something?" He asked. I nodded my head and started opening it.

"I ordered gel." I said taking out the bottle. Woah it looks so cool. Stuck....cool name.

"Are you gonna use it?" Liam asked.

"Yeahh...now be right back." I said walking to Shelby's room to get dressed.

"What did you get?" Niall asked walking in.

"Niall!" I said pulling up my underwear. He almost say my!!! Ya that!!!

"What?" He asked closing the door and sat on the bed.

"Dude, im trying to get dressed!" I said annoyed.

"Do you need help or something?" He asked.

"No! Leave!" I yelled.

"Fine fine!!!" He said getting up and left with the door open.

"Oh. My. GOD!" I yelled closing the door. He IS ANNOYING! I got dressed and showered.

"Yes, now I can use my baby." I said picking up the bottle. I opened it and poured some in my hand. WHAT THE HECK. Its FREAKIN YELLOW!

"What the hell." I mumbled.

"Hey Zayn you in here?" I heard Louis ask.

"Yeah." I said in shock.

"What are you doing?" He asked opening the bathroom door.

"My gel, I think, I think....is mustard..." I said still holding it in my hand.

"What is this stuff?" He asked grabbing the bottle from me.

"Stuck." I said stunned.

"Who did you get this from?" Louis asked.

"I ordered it!" I said.

"Its not all mustard theres some gel in here. Maybe its a secret ingredient." He said getting some.

"Well I guess that could be." I said.

"Try it out in your hair." He said.

"I will if you do." I said.

"Fine with me." He said putting some in his hair. I did the same thing.

"Yep it stuck." Louis said.

"Looks good. But yellow." I said.

"I think it looks good." He said.

"Well okay." I said walking out of the bathroom. I heard the door close downstairs.

"Shelby are you here?" I yelled.

"Yes." She yelled. YESSS.

"SHES BACK!" Louis said running down the stairs. I followed him.

"Yeah, yeah." She said giving me him a dirty look.

"Woah are you a bit grumpy?" Louis asked her.

"Ha, just a little." She said walking away and sat on the couch.

"Whats wrong love?" I asked.

"Oh i'll tell you when all of this is done." She said.

"When what is done?" I asked. Is she talking about our wedding??

"Oh you'll see. Good thing your not in it." She said smirking. I sat next to her.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Zayn stop asking questions." She said kissing me. Then pulled out her phone. Im so confused.

"Im awake." Harry said coming.

"Well goodmorning." I said as he sat on the couch. Shelby glared at him.

"Whats your deal?" Harry asked her.

"Nothing." She said looking at her phone. Harry gave me a 'what the hell' look. I shrugged.

"What happened at Sarahs?" Harry asked.

"Ha. Oh im sure you would know." She said so so so so SO mean. Harry stayed quiet. So get I...did she know??

"Why would we know...love." I asked. She looked at Harry.

"Oh I dont know. Maybe you wouldnt know after all." She said glaring at him still.

"Yeah cuz, we werent there, so you need to tell us." Harry said nervously.

"Oh you werent there?" Shelby asked. Harry looked at me.

"No." He said.

"Right." She said still glaring.

"Hey peeps!" Niall said jumping over the couch and sat down next to Harry. Now she glarred at Niall.

"Whatever you do dont piss of Shelby." Harry whispered to Niall. But he was so loud I shouldnt even call it a whisper.

"What did you do?" Niall tried to whisper back. But we can hear them.

"I...I....just uhhh..." Harry said.

"Does she? Does she know?" Niall asked. Harry starred at Shelby and Shelby starred back.

"Well well. What do I know?" Shelby said getting up smirking. We all looked at eachother.