i

A/N: Hello everyone! I know this is a new story, but I wanted to try something a little different.

So, I'm a huge Amino user and there is just so much for me to do there, especially on ARMY amino and BTS amino. I post all my BTS fanarts there and song covers. My username is on my wattpad bio.

I got inspired with the format of Amino and how I use it which is what I'm going to make it the platform of all of Taekook's chats, possibly even future stories. Without further ado, let's start the story!

VKook RP 19+
[Public Chatroom]
TaeTheBae
[Organizer]

Description:
~Looking for RP partner for a VKook plot.
~Semi-literate to literate writing style.
~If you don't like the plot then please don't join. (See plot below after reading chatroom guidelines)
~If you are under the specified age above please don't join.
~If you are under the specified age and join anyway, consider yourself kicked out of the chatroom and blocked.
❌❌❌
Plot: BTS members were playing the King Game and Jungkook ended up having to kiss V on the lips. Ever since then Jungkook and V have been thinking back on the kiss and are more conscious around each other.

------------------------------------------------------------
7:29pm
TaeTheBae started a conversation.

TaeTheBae:
Please be sure to read the chat descriptions thoroughly before joining the public chatroom.

TaeTheBae:
Further information and clarification will be provided in private message.

8:16pm

TaeTheBae:
Wow, this chat is pretty dead. I thought people would be flooding into this considering it's a BTS related community.

8:21pm
SugaCube has joined the conversation.

8:22pm
SugaCube has left the conversation.

TaeTheBae:
...

TaeTheBae:
Rood.

8:31pm
TheWindshieldWiper has joined the conversation.

TheWindshieldWiper:
Why couldn't the bicycle stand up?

TaeTheBae:
Don't make me kick you out.

TheWindshieldWiper:
Because it was two tired.

8:33pm
TheWindshieldWiper has left the conversation.

TaeTheBae:
That's what you get.

8:57pm

TaeTheBae:
Man, this sucks.

TaeTheBae:
Maybe I should just give up.

KookieInLuv has joined the conversation.

KookieInLuv:
Hey, I saw your description and loved your plot idea. Can I be your RP partner?

TaeTheBae:
Finally! Sure. Remember this is semi-literate to literate. PM me so we can start. Ask questions if you need to.

KookieInLuv:
Alright!