xlvi

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating in so long! I have exams this week and the past week I've been studying my ass off and I kid you not!

I miss hearing from you guys!😭💜

Question for the chapter: In the future, I plan to make more books, especially about underrated pairings so, would you be up for it and what pairing would you like to see?

6:50pm

TaeTheBae:
🙄Surprised you haven't left the conversation and blocked me yet

6:59pm

TaeTheBae:
You didn't go on a hiatus or posted about how you'er leaving the amino yet too so

7:30pm

TaeTheBae:
How's it feel to know that the person you RP-ed with has been living under the same roof as you this whole time? 😘

9:20pm

TaeTheBae:
Give me attention Jeongguukkiiiieeee💜

KookieInLuv:
//To everything else you said, no comment.

KookieInLuv:
//It's weird to see you call me that now that we know

TaeTheBae:
OMG you replied 💜

TaeTheBae:
Kookiiiiee💜 do you want to RP?

KookieInLuv:
//No

TaeTheBae:
Suuuuuuure

TaeTheBae:
Says the person who keeps using // to side comment on RP's 🙄

KookieInLuv:
//I like to stick to the rules

TaeTheBae:
So you DO want to RP

KookieInLuv:
//My thumb is itching to press that block button

TaeTheBae:
NOOOOOOO

TaeTheBae:
//Okay honestly though, do you want to RP?

------------------------------------

"Not when we're right next to each other you fucker." Jeongguk turned his phone off and slapped Taehyung in the arm.

"So if I wasn't next to you, you'd be down for it?" The older smirked before he chuckled at how fast the younger's face turned beet red.

"Yep, that's it. I'm deleting amino."

"No! Don't do it!" Taehyung immediately snatched Jeongguk's phone from his hands before he could uninstall the app. "Amino has too many memories. You shouldn't just delete it!"

Jeongguk couldn't help but laugh at the childish whine the older emitted.

"I'm not going to be on it for a while though so don't expect me to reply to you like how I used to." The younger leaned back into the sofa and pinned his eyes on the television screen.

"That's fine. We could always RP in real life!" Taehyung beamed and it almost made Jeongguk choke on his own saliva.

"Goodnight." Jeongguk stood up and dashed to his room, his heart was about to beat out of his chest at what the older said.

"Cute." Taehyung commented as Jeongguk disappeared into his room, boxy grin on his face.

---

A/N: Short chapter! I know! But, it's better than nothing! I purple you all!

Until the next chapter!