xliii

A/N: Guess who's back~ in the end I couldn't hold myself back and decided to write the next chapter LMAO

This chapter is going to be written differently :3 I hope you guys don't mind 💜

Warning: My traditional writing style isn't that great and before you say anything about how they RP in traditional writing style, it's because it's an RP. I tend to write somewhat better thinking I am two people replying to each other. I don't know, it's complicated to explain. If I don't make sense just scratch whatever I said off your mind. I am so sorry.

Question for the chapter: How we doing so far?!

Jeongguk was fuming as he stared at his phone. T 💜 was being an ass but obviously that was just one of the sides the male liked about his internet friend.

That's right, I want you to prove it. Obviously you're not because you're a pussy. Jeongguk inwardly argued, not necessarily typing what he said because he knew that would be just a little bit out of line. Well, he already called T 💜 a pussy before already but he just didn't want to say it again.

:: Amino: TaeTheBae has sent you a message ::

He stared at his phone screen for a short period of time as he read through the message that the other male had sent him.

6:01pm

TaeTheBae:
//Let's vc

Accept voice call with TaeTheBae?

YES - - - - - - - NO

---

Jeongguk gulped at this and he thought time had frozen as he began to question himself. What if T 💜 was actually Taehyung? He's not Taehyung, right? He felt his heartbeat pick up the pace as he continued to stare at his phone, the options still presenting themselves on the screen as the awkward call tone of amino rang quietly in his bedroom.

I mean.. I could just go to hyung's room and see for myself. The idea was very tempting and it looked like the easiest way to prove his suspicion wrong. But then again, what would he do if it really was Taehyung?

6:03pm

TaeTheBae cancelled the call.

TaeTheBae:
//Yah, why aren't you answering?

KookieInLuv:
//T, are you really Taehyung?

TaeTheBae:
//I already told you I am!

TaeTheBae:
//You told me to prove it so answer the call

Accept voice call with TaeTheBae?

YES - - - - - - -  NO

---

With hesitant fingers, Jeongguk accepted the call, making sure that he had his earphones in. His heart was about to explode in anticipation. He could feel beads of sweat form on his forehead as he waited for the screen to finish loading and the caller ID's would show.

"Yah, where's my purple heart? You still owe me purple hearts," rung the low voice of the male at the other end of the line.

Jeongguk stayed silent for a second but it felt like he stayed that way for way longer until he swallowed down the lump in his throat to speak.

"I don't owe you anything." He cracked a smile. "Why is it that you have to ask about the purple hearts right off the bat?" Jeongguk stood at the front of his room's door, hand on the door knob. He still had a storm of thoughts brewing in his mind.

"Remember what you said to me before about people complimenting you on how you sounded like Jeongguk? I can definitely see why now." A low chuckle  erupted from his throat which made Jeongguk start to question even more. His grip on the door knob tightened, turning his already pale knuckles white.

---

Taehyung couldn't believe himself for exposing his identity to an internet friend. The risk of starting a scandal and controversy was presenting itself to his face right then and there but then he believed that J 💜 wouldn't cause trouble for him. At least, he hoped that the other male wouldn't.

Aish, Taehyung, you're really an idiot. He scolded himself mentally but he couldn't help but smile at the same time. He felt his face heat up a little as he stared at both of their profile icons on his phone. He muted himself so that he could laugh out loud just a little bit then he unmuted.

After he had complimented J 💜's voice sounding like Jeongguk's there was silence for who knows how long.

"J? You still there?" Taehyung placed his earphone mic near his mouth as he spoke into it. His eyebrows were knitted together as he sat up from his laying position on his bed.

No response.

There was a knock at his door.

A wide-eyed Jeongguk came into his room.

"Hyung, you're.. T?" Taehyung heard J 💜's voice on the other line echo the words that came off of Jeongguk's lips.

Taehyung was trying to process what was going on until he gasped and ripped one of his earphones out of his ear.

"You're J?!"

---

A/N: And a round of applause to the two idiots who finally found out they were actually roleplaying with their crush. *claps furiously*

Gosh, that was so much enduring on my part LMAO

Until the next chapter!