xxx

A/N: Finding out how you guys found my story is really cool! Thank you for answering! Ready for the next question?

Question of the chapter: What are all of your thoughts on the story so far?

8:00pm

KookieInLuv:
The thing with Jeongguk right now is that he was trying to paint his next masterpiece. However, every time he puts his paintbrush to the canvas, all the works turned out to be rubbish in the end. He was never satisfied with his work and it irked him to be on this long of an artist's block.

"Namjoon hyung, I'll be there in a few. Are you sure that the gallery is open today though?" Jeongguk had taken the train to where Namjoon said to meet him. The older had suggested for them to take a day off and observe some art in the newly opened gallery. It wasn't a bad idea according to Jeongguk because he needed all the ideas that he can get.

After being reassured that the place was open, Jeongguk hung up and sighed. He wanted to go home and start painting again, but he knew that nothing good would come out of his attempts.

KookieInLuv:
//Sorry if it's so long. I needed to establish the scene so that you wouldn't have trouble with writing your parts.

TaeTheBae:
//No worries. Remember the first time we RP-ed? I told you that I love your long paragraphs 💜

KookieInLuv:
//This is no time to be flirting with me T 💜

TaeTheBae:
//Aww, I'd flirt with you all day if you'd let me J 💜

TaeTheBae:
//Yep, I am not going to delete that message above 😂

KookieInLuv:
//So straightforward 😤 I love it 💜

8:09pm

TaeTheBae:
"Namjoon hyung, is it really okay for me to tag along? Weren't you supposed to meet up with a friend today?" Taehyung had a concerned look on as he stared at the older male that was formally dressed in a suit beside him.

Unlike Namjoon, Taehyung decided to stick with the most  comfortable set of clothing that he could find in his apartment and that was a dark green sweatshirt and some jeans. What had added to his appearance though was the camera bag that slung over one of his shoulders and onto his side.

"Well, you're my friend too Tae, aren't you? Relax, there's nothing wrong with looking at some art pieces with different people. I'll have you guys acquainted by the end of the day too. Jeongguk is a good friend of mind after all and I'm sure you two would get along."

TaeTheBae:
//You're not the only one who can write long paragraphs J 💜 and don't you forget that 😉

KookieInLuv:
//It's not the time to make me soft god damn you

KookieInLuv:
//Damn, I see you playing cupid Namjoon 👀

TaeTheBae:
//Damn straight

KookieInLuv:
//Honey, there is nothing straight about what we're writing right now 😂

TaeTheBae:
//You're right

TaeTheBae:
//I'm as straight as a rainbow ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

KookieInLuv:
//S A M E ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

8:17pm

KookieInLuv:
Jeongguk had entered the building and was greeted with a variety of blessed sights. The artist in him was most definitely happy to have his vision be graced by many art forms in the area.

As he continued to walk further inside, his gaze landed on a familiar figure in a suit and at that he could feel the corners of his lips tug upwards slightly. It's always nice to see a friendly face after all. He chuckled to himself.

"Namjoon hyung, long time no see." He smiled brightly as they locked hands and pulled each other into an all-known bro hug.

"What are you talking about? I saw you last week. Don't act as if we haven't seen each other in a lifetime." The older male couldn't help but laugh as he patted the younger's shoulder in acknowledgement of his presence.

KookieInLuv:
//Okay, yep it's official

KookieInLuv:
//We're writing ourselves a book

8:25pm

KookieInLuv:
//Hello?

9:12pm

KookieInLuv:
//You fell asleep again

KookieInLuv:
//Way to ruin our RP's sleep. Curse you sleep. I hope you die in a hole sleep.

KookieInLuv:
//Good night T 💜

---

A/N: Life always gets in the way~ but just have to deal with it. Come on. To me, this chapter was a little ehh. Anyways, until the next chapter! I can't believe I'm already 30 chapters in! I never would have thought I'd write this much ever!