xxxiv

A/N: I'm so stressed with college that this book and all of your lovely comments are one of the few things keeping me sane right now. I appreciate all of you so much..

P.S. in this RP right now, Jeongguk is older.

Question of the chapter: Do you guys have any questions for me? I'll do my best to answer all of them on this line of the book. <<Here>>

8:47am

KookieInLuv:
Jeongguk stepped away from Taehyung though with purpose. Jeongguk looked around the area and found what he was looking for. It was a sign with "bathroom not in use."

Glancing at the other male for a split second, he could see Taehyung's wide eyes. He knows what's coming. He chuckled to himself before he placed the sign outside of the door.

"This way, no one will disturb us." Jeongguk's eyes smiled and he could hear the big gulp that the younger male took as Jeongguk approached him once more.

8:52pm

TaeTheBae:
Taehyung stayed frozen. One, his stuff was discarded near the door. Two, Jeongguk had put up that sign. Three, he was yet again caught in between the other's arms as he was pinned to lean back onto the counter.

If a pin had dropped right then and there, it would be heard as clear as day asides from their unequal breathing. Taehyung had his eyes elsewhere until he felt a a set of lips latch onto his neck, making him gasp.

"Ah.." Why am I not pushing him away? He knows all too well the reason why. The id inside him wanted all things sinful to happen, especially with someone as attractive as the man before him.

TaeTheBae:
//Slut for the smut? More like slut for Jeongguk in general. 👀👅💜

KookieInLuv:
//Don't make me fucking harder than I already am

KookieInLuv:
//OH SHIT I SENT THAT

KookieInLuv:
//Welp, fuck me

KookieInLuv:
//God damn it that isn't the appropriate thing to say at this time

KookieInLuv:
//You know what, I don't even care anymore 😂💜

TaeTheBae:
//😳

TaeTheBae:
//I mean, I don't really mind you being so open with me at this point

TaeTheBae:
//We're both gay men who have hopeless love lives and just so happen to have an awesome gay friend online 😤

TaeTheBae:
//I'm not even uncomfortable 😂 SO FEEL PRIVILEGED J💜

KookieInLuv:
//Gawd, I really do love you 😳💜

TaeTheBae:
//What about the guy that you like? 😂😂

KookieInLuv:
//Oh now you bring him up? 😂 I can ask the same to you!

TaeTheBae:
//Touché 👀

9:12pm

KookieInLuv:
Jeongguk had his hands everywhere on Taehyung at this point before they settled on the younger's hips as he attacked that lavish neck. As much as he was losing control, he held himself back to see what the other male's reaction was.