xxiii

A/N: WHAT IS THIS? QUADRUPLE UPDATE? WHAAAT? THIS IS UNHEARD OF!

Now that I'm finished with my first semester of college, hopefully I'll be able to update more often. Writer's block, please spare me.

7:00am

TaeTheBae:
//You know you really need to stop being so sweet. You're going to make me diabetic.

TaeTheBae:
//But good morning and yes, you did make me smile. You're so awkward and I find that really endearing.

TaeTheBae:
//You sure that wasn't a confession though? It sure sounded like one to me.

TaeTheBae:
//I swear you're so cute

TaeTheBae deleted a message.

KookieInLuv:
//You know you should stop deleting messages, right? 😂

KookieInLuv:
//Are you feeling any better this morning? Don't let the director's words get to you. Use it to improve and show them what you're made of. Make them think that criticizing you was the wrong thing to do. Make them think you were the wrong person to mess with.

7:14am

TaeTheBae:
//😂 Wow, thanks for the motivational speech J💜

TaeTheBae:

//Also, yeah, I feel much much better

TaeTheBae:
//I forgot to ask, did you end up comforting the guy that you like? Or did you just give him some time alone?

KookieInLuv:
//That's good to hear and I just gave him some space because I didn't have my shit together at the time when he also looked pretty ticked off

TaeTheBae:
//Ah, I see. However, if you were here with me and comforted me, I'm pretty sure my bad mood would have lifted in a snap

KookieInLuv:
//Are you trying to flirt with me? 😳

TaeTheBae:
//I don't know, am I?😉

KookieInLuv:
//Honey, your gay is showing 😘

KookieInLuv:
//Did you know that you still haven't responded to the RP? 😂

TaeTheBae:
//Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. Where did we leave off again? 😂

KookieInLuv:
//Why don't you just scroll up and find out? 😂😤

TaeTheBae:
//I'm too lazy to do that though 😂

KookieInLuv:
//😤Fine, I'll scroll up and copy-paste the paragraph again so you know where we left off

KookieInLuv:
//You owe me a date for this

7:32am

KookieInLuv:

Their noses were touching. Their gazes were locked. Their bodies were together. Is there anything that can top this moment? Before he could even finish the thought, he felt the same soft lips grace his own once more and Jeongguk responded with the same amount of passion.

He could feel the arms around him tighten as if letting go would mean that the moment was ending. Jeongguk had no intention of ending this heated moment. The younger's arms were beside both sides of Taehyung's head. his elbows were the only thing keeping him from putting all his weight on the older.

What once was lips softly moving against each other became a fierce yet passionate battle for dominance between their tongues. Jeongguk's hands traveled to entangle themselves in Taehyung's hair.

KookieInLuv:
//You know how much I had to scroll up? (It wasn't that much really but like) You definitely owe me big time. 😂

7:37am

TaeTheBae:
//Okay okay aish, thank youuu

7:45am

TaeTheBae:
Taehyung would be lying if he didn't say his head was clouded. Yes, all this heat has made his gaze fall into a deeper blur. As the world around him got hazy through half lidded eyes, only Jeongguk was focused. Even though their lips were connected for most of the time, in between their little gasps of air, Taehyung could see Jeongguk's eros.

Their breathing was ragged yet sometimes synchronized. The soft pulling at his hair had the older male groaning in slight discomfort but the sweet kiss had compensated for the pain tenfold.

I'm losing my mind.. and it wasn't false. His hands moved from gently cupping the younger male's sides to settling down on his hips. Taehyung intended to move them further down of course.

TaeTheBae:
//There you go sweetheart 😉

KookieInLuv:
//Holy shit daddy, your detailing makes me hot

KookieInLuv:
//I mean-

KookieInLuv:
//Ah fuck it, I'm not even going to delete that message since you've seen it already

TaeTheBae:
//Wow, you're so straightforward 😉💜

KookieInLuv:
//Only for you 💜

9:02am

TaeTheBae:
//Where did you go?

---

A/N: Okay, I really hate it when life gets in the way with RP's but then we all have to live realistically and so does this story lmao. Anyways, it's like 1:20am and I ended up doing this because I wanted to. So, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! See y'all next time!