vii

11:07 am

TaeTheBae:
Only then did Taehyung really get the gist of what the younger had said. He stared into those determined brown eyes for the longest time before he switched their positions. It was his turn to corner the other onto the counter.

"You know, I never would have guessed that we'd end up kissing again after that game," he muttered lowly as his gaze fell down onto the others lips once again. "I kind of like it to be honest."

11:29am

KookiInLuv:
"Me too." Jeongguk's short reply was all the two needed before they connected their lips again, this time with a faster accumulating passion as they lost themselves in the moment.

Fuck, I just might get addicted to this. He thought as he wrapped his arms around the older's neck and brought Taehyung closer. Their tongues danced and Jeongguk's breathing mixed with Taehyung's. He could feel the discomfort starting to pool at his crotch region when the other lifted him up onto the counter again, not breaking their kiss.

11:35am

TaeTheBae:
Taehyung felt the same discomfort. These kisses were arousing him and it wasn't helping that he wore fitting boxers under his shorts. Their clothes had also served as a barrier from each other. He wanted to feel more of that warmth. He wanted to be able to kiss the supple skin underneath the cotton material.

Shit. Am I going too fast? He inwardly thought to himself before he shifted his lips from Jeongguk's mouth to his jaw, down his neck, and settled on his collarbone. He contemplated whether he should leave a mark here but he knew that it's too obvious of a place.

12:01pm

KookieInLuv:
"A-ah.. what if the h-hyungs see that.. don't leave any marks." Jeongguk's voice was low and raspy as he whimpered at the contact of the older's lips on his clavicle. He still had his arms around the other's neck and his hands were tangled in Taehyung's hair.

Fuck.. this feels so good. He couldn't help but think that. It was the truth and he isn't going to lie if he felt this damn amazing.

2:58pm

TaeTheBae:
"I won't leave a hickey here, I promise," Taehyung reassured as he settled with just leaving feather light kisses on the other's smooth skin. The whimper the younger had emitted earlier really riled Taehyung up. He found it erotic and it was basically music to his ears. He wanted to hear more of it.

"Jeongguk, do you like my kisses?" came the random question as the older placed some distance between them, but still in each other's arms. He had placed their foreheads together again, smiling at the warmth that emanated from both of their faces.

4:42pm

KookiInLuv:
"Yeah.. I think I might get addicted." Jeongguk connected their lips again after he said that but only for a brief moment as they heard another set of footsteps come from the hallway.

Damn it. Not again.

Jeongguk quickly pushed Taehyung off of him before he got off the counter, took his glass, and walked back to his room. If they were going to get interrupted again, might as well just stop for the night. He passed Jimin and didn't even bother to acknowledge the other's presence as he reached his room and closed the door.

Besides, I have this problem to deal with now. He sighed when he looked down at the dent in his shorts. He was grateful that his top was able to cover his crotch region earlier.

9:00pm

KookieInluv:
//Wow, you must be like super busy to not have replied for over 4 hours T💜.

KookieInluv:
//I feel so lonely without you 😭

KookieInLuv deleted a message.