KookieInLuv has invited you to chat.
9:03pm

KookieInLuv:
Alrighty, so how do we start?

TaeTheBae has joined the conversation.

TaeTheBae:
It's basically like telling a story, but we take turns.

TaeTheBae:
If you need to make a side comment, use // and comment.

KookieInLuv:
//Like this?

TaeTheBae:
Exactly like that.

TaeTheBae:
Do you have anymore questions?

KookieInLuv:
Yeah, to what extent is this RP? Like, is it fluff or smut or..?

TaeTheBae:
I can go to any extent, preferably a mixture of both but this probably will lead up to a lot of smut anyways.

KookieInLuv:
Okay then. *coughs* I love VKook smut. *coughs*

TaeTheBae:
*coughs* Honestly same. *coughs* So I guess I'll start then.

KookieInLuv:
Alrighty~

9:12pm

TaeTheBae:
Taehyung wasn't able to get any sleep for the night because his thoughts had kept him awake. To be honest, everything was a mess in his head right now because he had a certain male popping up in his mind every 5 seconds. Taehyung placed a palm to his face as he felt his cheeks heat up ever so slightly.

Shit. Why can't I stop thinking about Jeongguk? He questioned himself but obviously he already knew the answer. That damned King game was the cause of all this.

KookieInLuv :
//So thoughts are italicized then?

TaeTheBae:
//Yeah, sorry I left that out.

KookieInLuv:
//No worries and you're a really good writer by the way. I'll start writing my response now.

9:17pm

KookieInLuv:
Jeongguk was in  his room on his phone. He was also having trouble falling asleep so he just tried to distract his thoughts with going onto twitter and looking at his feed. He hated being unable to get rest and he silently blamed the other members of the group for making him experience this problem.

He had to think back though. His mind just had to and he wished he didn't, but nothing goes his way. He remembered how they had to kiss each other because this was a King game with no  alternative choice. Literally, his hyungs were evil. He remembered Taehyung's  lips on his and he felt a blush creep up onto his cheeks.

KookieInLuv:
//I just realized how long that paragraph was omg

TaeTheBae:
//I am high key loving the way you write. It's not easy to find RP partners that are good at semi-lit to lit. Also, don't worry. I love people who write long paragraphs💜

KookieInLuv:
//D'aww don't make this boy blush💜

9:28pm

TaeTheBae:
Taehyung sighed before sitting up on his bed. He wondered what he could do to help him sleep and get his thoughts out of his head. Speaking of thoughts, a vivid reminder of Jeongguk's plump lips flashed in his memory and he tried his best not to hit himself in the head too hard.

Maybe a glass of water will do the trick. He nodded to himself before he quietly went out of his room. The hallway was empty, as to be expected, and he couldn't hear a sound from any of the other members' rooms. He figured that they were all asleep as he crept into the kitchen to get a drink.

TaeTheBae:
//Did I read that right? You're a guy?

KookieInLuv:
//Yeah, I'm a guy! Is there a problem with that?

TaeTheBae:
//No, no! Not at all! I just wasn't expecting another guy here is all. You know how BTS fan communities are.. mostly female. 😂

KookieInLuv:
//Honestly😂

KookieInLuv:
//Wait, that means you're a guy too?!😳

TaeTheBae:
//"Yeah, I'm a guy! Is there a problem with that?"😂

KookieInLuv:
//👏👏👏 Well played.

TaeTheBae:
//😏

TaeTheBae:
//Unfortunately, I have to go for now. I still have stuff to do. Let's RP tomorrow!

KookieInLuv:
//Sure! No problem! Ttyl💜

TaeTheBae:
//💜 Is this heart thing going to be a thing between us?

KookieInLuv:
//Most likely💜

TaeTheBae:
//Okay~💜 ttyl dude

KookieInLuv:
//Ttyl 💜💜

---

A/N: How was it? I know it's short! But, keeping it short enables me to update more frequently. Anyways, until the next chapter!