xi

A/N: Greetings! I've been pretty much dead these past few weeks but it's okay! College is great! Please note the sarcasm!

8:24am

TaeTheBae:
//Good morning J💜! Ready for the RP? Well, ready or not, I'm starting it now.

8:28am

TaeTheBae:
Taehyung didn't want to admit it but the first day that his roommate stepped into their dorm, he immediately knew he was extremely gay for him. He can't deny the eye candy in front of him.

Taehyung laughed at his thought because he also remembered how they both had talked about their sexuality and both have said that they were straight. Well, there goes my chance with him. He sighed.

TaeTheBae:
//You still sleeping?

9:01am

TaeTheBae:
//You need to wake up and give me attention please 😭

9:12am

TaeTheBae:
//I wanna share something too

TaeTheBae:
//Gotta spill some tea you know?

9:17am

KookieInLuv:
//You mean, gotta spill some 'tae' right?👀

TaeTheBae:
//Dude

TaeTheBae:
//You right.

TaeTheBae:
//Anyways, why don't you reply to the RP first before I go into my little narrative?

9:35am

KookieInLuv:
//I'm going to do a time skip 😉

9:40pm

KookieInLuv:
It had basically been a month since Jeongguk and Taehyung became roommates and they've grown considerably close to each other during that span of time.

He was gay. He had to accept that fact and he really had the hots for Taehyung. However, they had told each other that they were straight so it frustrated him. But what could he do?

KookieInLuv:
//So, spill the tea

TaeTheBae:
//It's spill the 'tae'

TaeTheBae:
//Smh how can you forget your own words?😤

KookieInLuv:
//Dude, don't @ me on that 😂

KookieInLuv:
//What's up?

TaeTheBae:
//You know how you told me about this guy that you liked right?

TaeTheBae:
//Well, I like this guy who I basically live with but he's been on his phone a little too much lately. I can catch him smiling sometimes at his phone and I was beginning to think that he has a girlfriend you know?

TaeTheBae:
//I'm upset about it even though I shouldn't be because I think he just sees me as his older brother.. you know?

10:02am

KookieInLuv:
//Dude, that is such a big mood. The guy I like does the same thing. He's on his phone a lot and I also get the same feeling that he has a girlfriend. It makes me so sad! 😔

KookieInLuv:
//But hey, at least we got each other. We're both best buds in hopeless romance now  T💜.

10:05am

TaeTheBae:
//We are both so hopeless

TaeTheBae:
//If only you were Jeongguk😭|

//If only you were Jeongguk|

//If only you|

//If|

//High five to you dude.

10:10am

TaeTheBae:
At the moment, Taehyung sat on his bed. Their dorm was rather simple. There was a small living area which was connected to a small kitchen and then there were three doors; two of which were the bedrooms and the other the shared bathroom. Yes, so basically the dorm was like an apartment, what do you expect from this prestigous university?

The older male was scanning through his communications notes since they had a quiz the next time they meet in class apparently. He sighed. I don't want to study right now. He closed his notes and plopped onto his bed like a fish out of water. However, he didn't fail to notice the looming presence at his slightly ajar door. "What's up Jeongguk?"

TaeTheBae:
//I have to go for now. We have a busy day, text you later okay?

---

A/N: Short chapter! I know! Don't hate me please. Hopefully I can update again soon.