xxxiii

A/N: Oh my gosh is this an update? I think so? Maybe? Uhhhhh.. I am so sorry for taking so long to update. College has been so difficult and like, I literally spend all day studying or doing homework for the past week.

On another note, 17k+ reads?! SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! This is definitely a surprise that made me happy.

Question of the Chapter: HOW ON EARTH DID I GET 17K+ READS?!??!?!! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW AND WHY.

8:16pm

TaeTheBae:
//You already know that I'm always up for some RP 👀

KookieInLuv:
//OKAY GOOD

TaeTheBae:
//ARE WE DISREGARDING PLOT DEVELOPMENT AND JUST GOING FOR HARDCORE SMUT?

TaeTheBae:
//Cuz if so, then damn let's go

KookieInLuv:
//YUP, DISREGARD PLOT DVELOPMENT CUZ I HAVE A FUCKING HARD ON|

//YUP, DISREGARD PLOT DEVELOPMENT CUZ I NEED THE SMUT RIGHT NOW

KookieInLuv:
//Imma start it now

8:23pm

KookieInLuv:
Jeongguk didn't even need to answer that question because all he needed to do was take the younger's hand and drag him to the nearby restroom. Thankfully there weren't any people in the area which made it perfect for what Jeongguk was about to do.

Just as he closed the door and before Taehyung could speak, Jeongguk slipped Taehyung's bag off his shoulders and took the camera out of his hands.

He could see the younger giving a questioning look, eyebrows raised in confusion and lips parted as if to ask a question. Jeongguk placed his hands on each of the younger's cheeks and closed the distance between their faces.

"Don't act as if  you didn't like being stared at by me."

TaeTheBae:
//Holy shit you're desperate aren't you? 😂

KookieInLuv:
//Not just me  (so is the person reading this right now)|

//Yep

8:27pm

TaeTheBae:
At first, Taehyung was confused as to why the older male had brought him to the public restroom, but judging from the sudden close proximity and what Jeongguk had just said, he couldn't help but feel extreme embarrassment for being caught like this.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he tried to reason, averting his head so that he wasn't necessarily looking at the older. But then again, their faces were merely inches apart.

TaeTheBae:
//Sorry for the short response 😂 I don't know what else to write

KookieInLuv:
//I know writer's block can be a bitch sometimes but it's okay

KookieInLuv:
//Allow me to take the lead 😏

8:31pm

KookieInLuv:
Even though Taehyung turned his head away, Jeongguk turned it back right into place so their noses would touch. "Don't act as if you're innocent. You're flustered," Jeongguk felt the corners of his lips tug up into a smug smirk as he saw the younger's eyes widened a fraction.

At this, Jeongguk took one of Taehyung's hands into his own, leaving the other on the said younger's cheek. "I complimented your hands before. You do know that they're lovely right?"

When Taehyung didn't respond to his compliment, Jeongguk brought the other's hand to his lips. What seeemed like an innocent peck at first soon turned into something more when he brought out that wet muscle that can make anything that touches it into an erogenous zone.

TaeTheBae:
//H O L Y S H I T T T T T

KookieInLuv:
/ /👀👅

KookieInLuv:
//I want the smut😤

TaeTheBae:
//Babe, you're getting the smut 👅💜

8:40pm

TaeTheBae:
His tongue is.. Taehyung could feel his blush deepen. Oh my god. What was this development? He had to admit to himself that yes, he found Jeongguk attractive at first impression and yes he did like it that the other was staring at him as he photographed in the gallery. However, he never expected this kind of thing to happen so soon.

Did he expect it to happen if it wasn't happening right now? Sure. Was he happy that it was actually happening right now? Maybe? Kim Taehyung, you know damn well that you like that he's interested in you.

When he felt Jeongguk's gaze on him again, he lost his train of thought. He hesitated at first but he asked anyways. "W-what?" Almost at the blink of an eye, Taehyung was being pushed to lean against the counter.

TaeTheBae:
//What if we get caught? 👀

KookieInLuv:
// w e ? 👀👅

KookieInLuv:
//Damn , you're really making this personal aren't you? If only it were true |

//Damn, you're really making this personal aren't you?

TaeTheBae:
//It adds to the atmosphere 💜😉

KookieInLuv:
//See, this is why I love you 😳💜

TaeTheBae:
//Awwww I love you too 😘💜

KookieInLuv:
//You actually said it back oh my gawdddd I'm really gay right now 💜💜💜💜💜

---

A/N: I'll continue this when I get the time again. I promise the smut, I swear. I actually typed this right before my college class started because I love you guys and wanted to at least update a bit.

Until the next chapter!