xxxvii

A/N: So.. my family and I are going through a difficult time and I'm sorry for letting my problems out to my readers but.. I don't know what to do anymore?

I'm writing to keep myself smiling.

Warning: Short Chapter!

Question for the chapter: Yoonmin, Sope, JiHope, or Yoonminseok? 👀

10:31pm

TaeTheBae:
Taehyung heard Jeongguk cursing under his breath and he had to bite his own lips at the obvious hint that they were definitely supposed to go all the way. However, the fact that this little problem arised had Taehyung wondering what was going to happen now.

"Turn the faucets on." Taehyung heard Jeongguk say and he turned his torso slightly to do as he was told.

"Why did you want me to do tha- ah! W-wha-" Taehyung gasped as he felt a finger intrude into him slowly. The unfamiliar feeling unsettled him a bit but he didn't shy away from it. Oh my god.. his finger's inside of me.

TaeTheBae:
//Be gentle with me daddy 💜

TaeTheBae:
//Oh and sorry for writing one of Jeongguk's lines

KookieInLuv:
//I was starting to wonder about what I should write to fix the problem that I put on myself but I guess I could try to patient?

KookieInLuv:
//Damn, YOU REALLY RILING ME UP AGAIN HUH

TaeTheBae:
//WELL I'M SORRY I'M NOT PERFECT 😤

KookieInLuv:
//Oh but honey, you ARE perfect 😉💜

TaeTheBae:
//YOU'RE MAKING ME FALL FOR YOU

TaeTheBae:
//STOP IT

KookieInLuv:
//I just wanna love you~ I just wanna love you~

TaeTheBae:
//Ajikdo kkumin geot gata oh baby~

TaeTheBae:
//AISH, YOU DID JEONGGUK'S LINE AND I DID MY LINE IN OUTRO: LUV IN SKOOL|

//AISH, OUTRO: LUV IN SKOOL

10:39pm

KookieInLuv:
Jeongguk coated his fingers in saliva before he pushed in his middle finger into the younger. Warm.. and tight. He licked his lips at the thought.

As he heard Taehyung Yelp at the intrusion, something inside Jeongguk growled. He was getting too excited.

Be patient Jeon Jeongguk. Be patient. He did his best to hold himself back and he was proud that he was able to accomplish such a feat.

10:43pm

TaeTheBae:
Taehyung squirmed at the other's touch. Letting out little gasps in between the small movements of the other's fingers, Taehyung was startled as he felt another finger pushed into him.

Taehyung couldn't help but assess the current situation. He was pushed against the sink counter, panting and embarrassed, extremely aroused, and to top it all off, Jeongguk was in front of him with that sexy look on his face as if he were a beast ready to devour its prey.

It would be a sin not to moan at this rate.

The flustered younger sneakily reached for Jeongguk's crotch and playfully squeezed on it, earning a hiss from the other. He smirked at that. Teasing was his specialty.

TaeTheBae:
//Let me give you a good time daddy👀💜👅

KookieInLuv:
//Don't tease me baby 💜

---

A/N: This is a really slow update on smut but oh well~ I love teasing y'all.

Until the next chapter!