xlv

A/N: Heyo~ I'm back once again with another chapter! I don't know what else to write here so I'll just present to you the question for the chapter.

Question for the chapter: Have y'all read my V-Hope Bromance book yet? (Shameless self promotion)

"Did you really beat your meat that time?"

Two seconds passed. Five seconds passed. A minute passed.

It took Jeongguk a while to process what Taehyung had asked, but once he assured himself that his ears weren't dysfunctional, he immediately got flustered.

"YAH. HYUNG, YOU PERVERT." Jeongguk threw a nearby pillow to Taehyung, successfully hitting the older male in the face.

"Yah, it takes one to know one." There was that boxy smile again, and if it weren't for the current situation, Jeongguk would have cracked a smile with him. "We were super open to each other on amino, why is it any different now?" Taehyung placed the pillow the younger used to hit him to the side.

"Stop, stop, stop. Don't even start with your analogy-"

"Remember when I sent that voice note for the first time and you cursed and said that you got pregnant?" Taehyung cut Jeongguk off as he got comfortable on his bed by scooting back to lean on the headboard.

"HAH- I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Remember that time that YOU sent a voice note saying goodnight daddy to me?"

"OH MY GAWD, STOP!" Jeongguk lunged at Taehyung, both hands going to the older's mouth to stop any more embarrassing words spilling from his lips. Jeongguk could feel Taehyung smile in his hands. He then realized why.

They were in close proximity.

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's wrists and flipped their positions, pinning Jeongguk down on the bed with his hands at each side of his head.

Oh man holy shit. Jeongguk cursed, out loud as a matter of fact.

"Hey, you used your signature line." Taehyung chuckled. He had his knees at each side of Jeongguk's hips, hovering above him with his gaze piercing him.

Jeongguk felt more blood rush to his cheeks. Embarrassment. Adrenaline. Confusion. What other words can be used to describe the moment? Sensual. Exposing. Erotic.

Jeongguk, you idiot. You're overthinking things again. The younger tried to push the other male off, which he had no problem doing whenever it came to a test of strength, but right now he felt his strength drain under the other male.

Knowing the situation, knowing that feelings are involved, knowing that they both know about said feelings, it was a totally different atmosphere from what they did before.

"Hyung, get off me." Jeongguke shifted his eyes too look somewhere else. He couldn't look at the older male in the eyes because he was too flustered.

"What if I don't want to? What are you going to do about it?" Taehyung made their noses touch and he chuckled at how the younger widened his eyes slightly.

"You-"

There was a knock at Taehyung's door.

"Taehyungie, could you come out for a second?" Hoseok's voice resonated at the other side of the closed door.

"I'll be right there Hobi hyung." Taehyung replied instantly, sighing as he heard the footsteps fade away as Hoseok walked off after saying a small okay in response.

For a moment, the two males had forgotten the position they were in, until they locked onto each other's gazes after their hyung went away.

"Hobi hyung cockblocked us in our first RP too, remember?" Taehyung reminded.

"AISH, GET OFF ME!" Finally having his strength back, Jeongguk headbutted the older and stormed out of the room, still a blushing mess.

---

A/N: I feel like doing a Q&A for the next two chapters for all the members.

I'll probably do it cuz right now I'm having major writer's block hahahahaha.