xiii

A/N: Hey~ do you guys hate me yet? It's okay, I hate myself too so I understand ;u;

4:16pm

TaeTheBae:
//I mean like.. we're both having problems with our love interests so I don't see why this would be awkward for us to do? Do I even make sense? Oh my fricking god.

4:51pm

KookieInluv:
//Lowkey wasn't expecting that reaction but dammn 😳👉👈

KookieInLuv:
//I mean, we can get to the smut sooner if we keep RP-ing you know?😉

TaeTheBae:
//You right, but our schedules are being major cockblockers. Excuse my language.

KookieInLuv:
//DUDE😂💜 is okay~ but it's true though

5:02pm

KookieInLuv:
"So Pathos is to feelings while Logos is to logic. Every speech has to be audience-centered. Specific purposes usually pertain to entertain, inform, or persuade. Avoid plagiarism, etc." Jeongguk muttered to himself, getting the gist of all the notes despite having trouble focusing since the other male was so close to him.

"Thanks for helping me out hyung." Jeongguk said as he slung his arm over the other's shoulder. He used the gratification as an excuse to touch the other male. It's like excuses were all he could depend on to be close to Taehyung which disheartened him slightly.

5:09pm

TaeTheBae:
It took Taehyung a few seconds to register the fact that the younger closed the gap between them even more. He honestly hoped that the other didn't hear how loudly his heart was beating. Calm yourself Kim Taehyung. You aren't some school girl who has a crush. Well, yes you have a crush but you can't expose yourelf!

"No problem, Jeongguk." He said, turning his head and smiling, only to notice that their noses touched and that they were actually way closer than he had imagined. Their gazes locked and both of their eyes were widened a fraction. Fuck. How can someone be so beautiful? He gulped audibly and he cursed himself inwardly at that.

KookieInLuv:
//I saw what you did there T💜👀

KookieInLuv:
//What if I give you the smut right now?😉

TaeTheBae:
//😤Why are you being such a tease today J💜?

KookieInLuv:
//You know you like it.

KookieInLuv:
//Holy shit I sound like such a dom right now

TaeTheBae:
//This is where being a switch is a good thing💜

KookieInLuv:
//Don't rile me up😤

5:17pm

KookieInLuv:
Holy shit. His face is so close to mine. What should I do? Fuck. Our gazes are locked. How are his eyes so mesmerizing? God damn it Jeongguk, why can't you just pull away right now? Is it that hard? If you don't pull away now, you know what else is going to get hard.

Jeongguk inwardly kicked himself. It wasn't a lie though. He knew that he was getting aroused, what more if he decided to just capture those lips with his own right then and there?

"Are you hungry? Let's go to that café just outside campus. I heard they had specials tonight."

KookieInLuv:
//Hahahaha # cockblocked

5:21pm

TaeTheBae:
//You are the epitome of evil

TaeTheBae:
//I WANTED THE SMUT

---

A/N: Me too Tae. Me too.