xlviii

A/N: Even though I have so much to do this week and next, I couldn't stop myself from wanting to update and hear from you guys again.

Question for the chapter: Could y'all leave me some encouraging and motivating words on my profile? I would deeply appreciate all of them ;u;

It made Jeongguk wonder how he was able to roleplay so confidently as a top before when he was an internal wreck of flustered emotions now. Well, for one thing, it was actually Taehyung whom he was roleplaying with, the person who he has been crushing on for the longest time.

Yes, he was still trying to let the fact sink in that Taehyung was his RP partner. No, it wasn't easy to accept. Yes, it made him feel all kinds of feelings. No, he wasn't sure about what he should do about the whole situation..yet.

"Jeongguk, Taehyung, stand behind that tree over there and peek out from each side." The director of the photo shoot said to the two younger members.

With a nod, Jeongguk and Taehyung sauntered off to the distant tree and did as were told. There were no words exchanged between the two except for a very mischievous thought that lingered in the older's mind.

They posed, peeking out of the tree with one of their hands placed on the side of the tree. However, Taehyung's free hand that was hidden from everyone else's view decided to take a little journey onto Jeongguk's lower back.

This action made Jeongguk flinch, though not noticeable by the other people across from where they were.

"What the fuck are you doing, hyung?" Jeongguk half shouted and half whispered without turning to look at Taehyung because that would make things too obvious.

The director shouted to them to strike another pose while they still peeked out from the sides of the tree. Jeongguk went for a peace sign while the other male went for a check mark under his chin with his hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about Jeongguk." He could feel a smirk form on his cheeks, but he tried not to make it too obvious because of the shoot.

"If you move your hand any lower, I will personally kick your ass- HEY! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Jeongguk let out a small squeak when he felt hands travel down and squeeze onto one of his ass cheeks.

"Stop being so loud, Kookie. They'll hear you." Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at that. Their words sounded so inappropriate for the situation. They were in public after all.

"Okay, next we'll have the leader of the group and the oldest of the group to do the same thing." The director said, giving Jeongguk the opportunity to run away from Taehyung's grasp once more.

So the director is the new cockblocker? Taehyung sighed, casually walking back to where there were chairs set up so he can take a small break. 

"Um, I'm RM, and this is Jin. You still don't know our names director?" Namjoon inquired as he passed by, on his way to the tree. 

"And why did you have to call me out for being the oldest? I'm worldwide handsome, you know? I don't deserve to be treated this way!" Jin was walking beside Namjoon as he looked back at the director, expecting an answer.

"You guys sure are funny." The director laughed out heartily. "Hey leader, don't break the tree okay?"

Jeongguk was sitting on the car seat with the door open and was on his phone. Going on Amino didn't seem like a bad idea at the moment. He wanted to see what his beloved ARMYs were doing.

Looking at his latest feed, he smiled at what ARMYs were posting.

---

Status: posted 5 minutes ago...
BTSlover098: So, who's excited for the next season's greetings by our boys?

Comments...
SugaKookiewithsomeTae: OMG, ME

TaeLover143: ME TOO! I hope there are some VKook pictures.

SingulariTAE: ^^^^ I HOPE SO

---

Jeongguk laughed lightly at that. Sometimes, ARMYs were just so adorable. He had the urge to comment on it too, but he felt like he should leave it for the other ARMYs. It was more fun to read their comments than his own after all.

He continued to scroll through his feed when he received a message notification.

---

11:31am

TaeTheBae:
//I see that you're online, do you want to RP?

11:37am

KookieInLuv:
//...

KookieInLuv:
//Hmm.. I'm bored, so why not

---

A/N: That's all that I can write for now! Now, I have to dedicate the rest of my time to college.

I hope that you liked this chapter and please don't hesitate to leave your thoughts on things that you liked or disliked! I appreciate all comments!

Until the next chapter!