xxvii

A/N: I'm not even sure if I should start this chapter right now because time check: it is 1:32am where I live as I type this sentence. Ah what the heck, why not? Ahahahaha...

6:09am

TaeTheBae:
//I know you aren't awake yet and I know that I shouldn't be up either because we both went to bed extremely late. However, I just so happened to wake up and thought that this would be a good time to send you a small appreciation message

6:12am

TaeTheBae:
//Okay, so, let me start off with how thankful I am that we met. We basically started as the most unlikely of friends, meeting on this app, in this BTS-related community, in a public chatroom for RP nonetheless, but look at how far we have progressed.

6:16am

TaeTheBae:
//Thank you for being a damn good stress reliever and I don't mean it in a way like how people use other people for the wrong reasons. No, you genuinely make me smile like an absolute idiot at times and just, I don't know how to even express what I feel whenever we comment on our RP's or just do our RP's in general.

6:21am

TaeTheBae:
//I've shared with you quite a lot of things about me, especially about the person that I like and about my sexual orientation. I'm super glad that you didn't judge me based on it and that I'm surprised that we happened to be on the same page.

6:27am

TaeTheBae:
//I know that I've been in a couple bad moods with you but they were mostly due to external factors, none of them were caused by you. I'm sorry if I've upset you in any way, especially that one time.. let's not talk about that time ahahaha

6:35am

TaeTheBae:
//Another thing, I'm really thankful for all the times that you've helped me through highly emotional stuff. Honestly, I wouldn't have imagined myself ever trusting someone I don't even know the face of with my state of mind. However, you were really helpful to me and as I've said, I deeply appreciate all that you've done. I hope to rely on you more in the future but I hope that I won't do that to the point of being a burden.

6:39am

TaeTheBae:
//On a side note, you really need to stop deleting your messages. They leave me really curious about what you said. So, no more deleting messages! Whatever's done is done and we have to just move on from that. Okay? Do we have a deal?

6:42am

TaeTheBae:
//Anyway, I'm starting to fall back asleep so talk to you later 💜

---

A/N: Here's a soft chapter for all of you. I know you like it so shhh! Until the next chapter! I'm stopping all my writing for the night because it's really late. Time check, I finish this chapter at 2am. Gorsh, good work me!