l

A/N: I think this is it lovelies. Honestly, this has been an amazing journey with all of you.

It was cliché enough to think that blocking Taehyung would teach the older a lesson, but Jeongguk forgot that they were in the same place for the photo shoot. They were both within walking distance of each other. His triumphant smirk faded when he heard someone enter the vehicle.

"Yah, unblock me Kookie." Taehyung said as he sat beside the younger. Jeongguk was startled and immediately placed some distance between them by scooting over.

Shit, I forgot that we're here together. Jeongguk cursed at himself and ran his hand through his hair. "Hyung, I'm not going to unblock you." He said sternly as he leaned back into his seat.

"I love how you call me hyung now when you called me bitch a few minutes ago."

"I-.. it's called duality," Jeongguk tried to rationalize.

"You do know how vurnerable you look right now, right?" Taehyung scooted closer to Jeongguk and the younger visibly stiffened.

Jeongguk could feel his heartbeat pick its pace and his breathing hitched. He was in a slight panic, but he felt blood rush to his cheeks.

"You're so cute." Taehyung's low voice resonated as he leaned his head onto Jeongguk's shoulder in a cute gesture. "Don't worry. I'm not going to force myself on you Kookie." Taehyung casually said as he took the younger male's had in his own. He felt how sweaty the other's palm was.

"Look at you being all sentimental and not perverted for once." Jeongguk felt himself relax when he heard Taehyung say that. He forgot that outside of Taehyung's playful character, he could be serious when it mattered the most.

"The last thing I want is for the person that I like to end up hating me." Taehyung whispered, but obviously Jeongguk heard what he had said and he felt his heart melt at that.

Gosh, I really do like Taehyung. He admitted to himself.

"Jeonggukkie." Taehyung called, still fiddling with the younger's hand in his own. Jeongguk hummed in response, looking at how Tae intertwined their fingers, endlessly fidgeting. "I like you a lot."

"Yah, what's with the sudden confession?" Jeongguk's response was immediate and it was obvious that he wasn't expecting that to spill off of the older's lips.

At that question, Taehyung turned his head to face Jeongguk, although still leaning on his shouldr. Their eyes met for a brief second before Jeongguk averted his gaze, flustered.

"I just thought that I needed to say it properly." The older smiled to his eyes because he thought the other's reaction was cute. "You're so cute, Jeonggukkie."

"I'm not cute."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Fine, you're not cute..." At that, Jeongguk's heart fell a bit, until he heard the rest of what Taehyung had to say. "...you're beautiful."

Taehyung wasn't leaning on his shoulder anymore. In fact, the older was sitting up straight and looking at Jeongguk with serious eyes. This time, the older had both of Jeongguk's hands in his own, his thumb rubbing the supple skin of the back of the younger's hands.

"Wh-what's with the corny attitude?" Jeongguk stuttered. His adrenaline was up. He was anxious. His nerves were killing him. "Hyung, I think the photographer is calling us-

"Do you want to date?"

There was silence between the two males that lingered for a few seconds until Jeongguk retracted his hands from Taehyung's.

At first, Taehyung had dreaded what that meant, until he felt two hands on cupping his cheeks.

Both their gazes met for a brief moment.

Soft lips met for a brief moment.

"You're lucky that I like you too."

---

PLEASE READ!!

Dear lovely readers of "Do You Want to RP,"

Honestly, I've always planned the book to only end at 50 chapters max. Not counting the Christmas Special and the Q & A chapters, we have 50 chapters!

Does it feel unsatisfactory? Oh honey, believe me, I think so too. WHICH IS WHY THIS ISN'T THE END!

I plan on making the second book. Only problem is, I don't know when I'll be able to get the time for it, but I do plan on making one. That's definitely something to look forward to right?

HOWEVER, this book ending gives me the opportunity to finally decide one of all the pending plots I have for my newer stories. I think I need a break from VKook for a bit, so I might do another pairing's book.

Yes, I know that I still have "My Hyung" to update. I really need to stop procrastination on that story. It's my first BTS story on here too, and just.. it holds some sentimental value to me even though I haven't put much of my attention to it.

Anyways, thank you all so much for sticking with me until the end. I deeply appreciate each and every one of you. I purple you! I hope that you will continue to support this book even though it's finished! Vote on it, share it with friends, re-read it, heck, do whatever! I'm glad I was able to write it for you guys and for myself.

You all are my driving force to keep looking forward to updating and never giving up. I know I'm still going through hardships even now. I know I always have that feeling of wanting to just cry my eyes out. However, you guys make everyday better. You all mean so much more to me than you think!

Once again, thank you so much for your support and all of your purple. Watch out for more stories about other ships in the future, and don't forget about book 2!

This is Myrthandel, signing out!