Chapter 18

Confused I was still standing in the same position Alec left me in. Why did he go and why did he almost kiss me?

I couldn't help to feel a bit embarrassed. I got rejected by him...

I sighed and laid down in my bed. I was exhausted and I wanted to sleep. I wanted to escape from all of this. Alec, who confuses me all the time and his bloody uncle. I was done with everything.

With that thought, I finally fell asleep.

"I will kill you and Alec." I heard Agramon say. The darkness made it harder to see him and I tried looking around me, in order to fight him or escape him. Why did he mention Alec?

I saw a figure moving the whole time and my eyes widened when I saw Alec beside me. He was beaten up and there were scratches all around his face. Blood was coming out of his mouth and I heard him grunting.

"Alec?" I asked afraid and he looked at me and my heart dropped. His eyes were blue and swollen and I almost couldn't see his eyes anymore. His hand was broken and he was breathing heavily.

"No." I said and ran towards him and drew a Iratze rune but he was not healing him.

"It is alright." He said and I shook my head. My tears were now streaming down my face and falling on Alec his face. I held his hand tight.

"MOVE AWAY." Agramon screamed and pushed me with his power away from Alec. I screamed out of fear and I saw Alec looking at Agramon.

"You were never a lightwood because of yourself." Alec said and those were his last words. Agramon put his hand in Alec his chest and Alec gasped. Agramon pulled out Alec his heart and crushed it with his bare hands.

"NOOO!!" I screamed and ran towards Alec. He was dead.

"No." I cried...

I woke up right away and I could feel I was wet because of the sweat. I was breathing heavily.

"Alec." I said afraid and tried catching my breath. I ran out of my room and stormed in his room but he was not there. My heart was breathing heavily. The last time I had a nightmare I got hurt and I dreamed now that Alec died.

What if he... no no.

I ran out of his room to the office of the institute. He was normally always there if he wasn't in his room but today he wasn't. I felt the tears in my eyes as I was hopeless running around in the institute without any clue where Alec could be.

"ALEC!" I screamed out of my breath. Where the hell was he? I ran again to his room and shocked I stood there when Liz and Alec were about to kiss.

"Clary..." Alec whispered when he saw me. I shook my head and took a few steps back.

My heart was confused at first but some kind amused with the weird behaviours of Alec but now my heart was shattered into little pieces.

I thought something bad had happened to him and here he was almost kissing another girl, in fact his cousin Liz Lightwood...

"Clary please..." He tried explaining himself and came a bit closer to me. My tears were streaming down my face and I was sobbing softly. I ran away when he came closer and ran to Jace's room. I openend his room and I saw Jace turning around right away.

He looked confused at first but worried when he saw me crying. I ran towards him and hugged him so tight. I let all my emotions out. I screamed and cried at the same time.

I wasn't just upset seeing Alec with someone else but Agramon hurting me like this. My nightmares were confusing me. This whole damn shadow world was confusing me. I was devastated and confused all the time.

"What happened?" He asked out of curiosity and I sobbed loud. I looked with red swollen eyes at Jace.

"Alec." I whispered and I saw his eyes widened. He was confused and shocked and all out of that he was furious.

"I am going to kill him. What has he done?" Jace asked me and I quickly shook my head when he spoke out his words.

I don't want them to fight each other because of this. Because of my emotions.

"I had a nightmare... A nightmare where he got killed by Agramon. I got scared when I woke up and was searching for him and I found him almost kissing Liz." I said and reminding this hurts me again. My heart felt like it was getting stabbed.

I knew I had feelings for Alec. This all proved it.

"He almost kissed Liz?" Jace asked shocked and I nodded and looked down.

"Brother... I know I have feelings for him. I love him in a way he will never love me." I said while my voice was breaking and I looked at Jace with tears in my eyes. He shook his head.

"If he is not the one than I am sure someone else will, Clary. You are amazing and beautiful. You are caring and that's what every boy needs." Jace said and I couldn't help to smile because of his kind words.

"Thank you." I said and he hugged me tight.

"You should sleep because tomorrow will be a long day." He said and I nodded.

"Good night." He said and I smiled.

"Good night." I wished him back and walked out of his room to my own room. I saw Alec waiting in front of my room and I looked away from him. I surely did not want to face him now.

"Alec, please go." I begged him and I saw him shaking his head.

"Listen to me please. Let me explain." He begged me and I sighed and looked at him waiting for him to explain himself.

"She was the one going in for a kiss. Not me and I swear I don't like her in that way and I never will. She is my cousin." He said and I looked away from him. I was not sure what to believe. I was confused.

"Alec, I had a nightmare about you." I said and sighed. He looked in confusion at me and raised his eyebrow.

"About me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Agramon... He ripped your heart out of your chest. I thought something had happened to you." I said afraid and looked at him. I saw the shocked expression on his face and I had a feeling that he did not exactly knew what to say about this.

"I am okay... Nothing happened to me." He said and I nodded.

"I am going to sleep." I said and walked past him to my bedroom. He looked at me and sighed.

"Clary are we okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Always the friends who can't stand each other." I joked and he smiled at me and wished me a good night and then went to his own bedroom. I closed the door of my room behind me and leaned next to the door and started to cry.

We will never be something than just friends...

___

I hope you guys loved this chapter!

Vote and comment!

You guys all know Alec is stubborn af so......