Chapter 21

Make sure you guys vote and comment because I see that you guys don't comment lately and it does not really motivate me... So please vote and comment!
__

Another day was here to avoid Alec Lightwood

Another day was here to avoid Alec Lightwood. I can't and don't want to see him. He will just remind me of something that I can not have... I was going to see Simon, so hopefully, it wouldn't be a big issue.

My phone started to ring and made me snap out of my thoughts. I took my phone and saw that Simon was calling me. I smiled immediately and picked up his phone call.

"Hey morning." I greeted him.

"Morning. What do you exactly want to do today?" He asked.

"Anything so I can avoid Alec." I said while I walked out of my room. I gasped when I saw Alec getting out of his room and I was not sure if he had heard me.

"Are you okay?" Simon asked.

"Yes, I am okay." I said as Alec his eyes met mine. I truly did hope he did not hear what I had said because I don't want any drama. I don't want to be that girl, who was broken because she got rejected.

"Simon, I will call you later." I said as I saw Alec waiting for me. Before Simon could say anything I hang up and looked at Alec, who was waiting for me while he leaned with his back against the wall and crossed his arms. A lot for avoiding him...

"So Simon. He is your mundane friend, who is a vampire now?" He asked me and I nodded. I was not really sure why he asked about Simon.

"We need to go on a mission. So your plan on avoiding me is not going to work." He said and my eyes widened when he spoke out his words. He did hear me and I wasn't sure what I should say now. I just looked down and said nothing.

"Why do you even want to avoid me, Clary?" He asked me and I looked at him. Did he forget that night when he almost kissed me and then backed away and said that he couldn't do this? I mean, does he even know how embarrassed I felt? I decided not to mention that night as he won't care about it.

"I just... I don't know." I stammered and tried avoiding looking in his eyes but it was hard as he was standing in front of me.

He came closer and I took a few steps backwards. I heard my phone ringing again and I wanted to pick it up but Alec took my phone and slammed it against the wall. I gasped and looked shocked at the direction where my phone was and then looked at the furious Alec.

"Do not pick up the phone when I am talking to you." He said throughout his teeth. I started to get angry and I knew I could hurt him if I was. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me but apparently, I hurt people bad when I have a temper.

"Alec, please leave it." I begged him. He didn't listen to me and came closer. Closer than he already was and I started to feel like I was going to suffocate.