Chapter 28

[Do not kill me for this chapter please... and... euhh... I hate Jonathan. Make sure to follow me on wattpad for spoilers and make sure to vote and comment!]

_

I felt overwhelmed with all these emotions. They were a bit too much for me to even handle. Alec was such a complicated person. I never knew that he build up that much inside him. I could feel that he was feeling guilty, sad and just as me overwhelmed. I could sense all of these emotions.

"Clary, we need to go. It is Halloween." I heard Izzy saying. I looked behind me and had confusion all over my face. It is Halloween today?

"Demons always run wild when it is Halloween. It is the devil's night and it is much easier for them to cause chaos as everyone dresses themselves up." Izzy said after she saw the confusion on my face and I mouthed 'oh'. That would be making sense. I was still shaken up about me and Alec. We were parabatai and my damn rune was still burning up. It hurts like hell.

Izzy and I both walked to the weapon room and took the weapons we needed. I was looking around in the room to see where Alec was but there was no sign of Alec or my brother Jace. I did not ask Izzy anything. I did not wanted to come over clingy, I mean we are not in a relationship. We were just parabatai.

"Jace and Alec already left. We will be meeting them in the club." Izzy said and again all the memories came up. My birthday when I met all of them. When I got attacked by a demon, which I was protecting. Where I met the obnoxious Alec.

If someone would tell me that my life would turn up like this, I would have thought that they were crazy and just walk away. The shadow world was extreme but easier than a mundane life and much more exciting too. Feeling the rush when I kill a demon or when I was in danger was some kind of so good to feel.

"Let's go." Izzy said when she took a seraph blade. I nodded and we portalled to the club. It was the exact same club. We walked inside without any of them realising that we were there. It was amazing but weird. I walked inside and I saw Alec and Jace. They were both standing next to girls. I activated my hearing rune and heard now exactly what they said.

"Let's call it a night and come over to my house." I heard the girl say and looking at Alec. I felt myself getting angry and jealous and I knew I wasn't at my best if I was so. Jace smiled to the other girl which annoyed me even more.

"Hello, sexy." I heard a man say. My attention got broken of from Alec and the girl. I looked up at the man who just approached me. He had a smile on his face and I looked away from him.

"Dance with me." He said and I looked over at Izzy who tried to warn me. I looked behind me and I could see him checking me out. His eyes were glowing. It was a demon. I decided to distract him and kill him.

I took his hand seductively and started dancing with him on the music. I rushed my hand through his hair and smiled when I could see he was enjoying it. I let my hips move in the rhythm of the music and bit on my lip when the unknown man was enjoying his view.

I stopped when I saw Alec looking at me. He looked furious. No, he was beyond furious. I could see him walking towards us and when the man touched me I burned him out of fear.

My powers were again all over the place and I looked at the man.

"You are a shadowhunter." He growled and I saw him changing. He pushed me and I grunted. I took my seraph blade and tried to attack him but all my efforts were in vain.

Alec pushed me away from the demon and let his arrow fly right through him and the demon burned up. Alec quickly turned around to face me. I was still gasping.