Chapter 84

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K readers on Shadows! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! I love you all❤️
________________________________

Izzy went back to the institute with Alec's body as I together with rest and Jace, made our way towards Agramon and Valentine. It felt as if a war was going to happen and in some sense, it was. It was a war of freedom and equality.

I knew I had to do this. Not just for Alec or me but for everyone else who was a part of the Shadow world.

I had to do this.

"Don't worry too much." Jace said. It was now pitch dark. The only light that allowed me to see him was the reflection of the moonlight.

"I won't." I replied with a smile. My heart was empty. The only thing that gave me the energy or motivation to fight was for Alec. He was the only reason why I was doing this.

Why I didn't give up.

"You should." I suddenly heard. I looked up and saw our father appearing from behind a scene. He had this smirk on his face that I couldn't make sense off.

I looked beside me and saw Jace clenching his jaw. He tightened his grip around his seraph blade as he held it up, ready to attack him.

"Is this really how you will treat your father?" He asked while looking at Jace and me. I sighed out frustrated as I did the same like Jace.

Valentine was nothing than just any normal Shadowhunter. We could take him easily by surprise. Especially having the people with us. Valentine had no chance of escaping. He was going to die today. I won't let him live any other second.

"Do you even know that I killed Jonathan? Do you even feel something towards him?" I asked annoyed and he laughed as he was coming closer towards our direction.

"It was a necessary sacrifice." He nonchalantly said as if Jonathan meant nothing to him and he probably meant nothing to him. Valentine was selfish and manipulative. Jonathan just got stuck into his words and it got him to his death.

"Did you think like that about our mother too?" Jace asked, slightly raising his voice. I could hear the anger in his voice. I knew he and I both regretted not speaking to her while she was sorry.

I didn't even get to spend time with her... Jace had grown up with her. She saw him every single day. I never did and the time I had with her was taken away by no other than Valentine and Jonathan. Valentine suddenly chuckled softly.

"I just wanted her to die." He said, making Jace lose his control. He was blinded by his rage and he didn't hesitate to attack him with his seraph blade which Valentine immediately dodged.

"You are forgetting that I am here too." I said angrily and attacked him from the back. I slightly slit him against his arm and twirled around as I slit his back which made him groan out of pain.

He fell on his knees as he looked up at Jace who didn't care. All he had for him was hatred. Valentine laughed softly, not being afraid at all.

"Do you think you can kill me?!" He shouted and Jace punched him hard right in the face. Valentine grunted as some blood came out of his mouth. Jace held his seraph blade up and stabbed him right in the chest.

Valentine gasped loudly as he held onto the seraph blade, trying to prevent it from digger deeper into his chest but all his efforts were in vain. Jace kept on pushing in and in until the seraph blade went right through his chest, coming out from his back.

"I hope you will suffer as much as others have because of you and more." Jace said, punching him again one last time on the side of his face which made Valentine's body fall lifelessly onto the ground.

I sighed deeply as I knew that Valentine was gone. The hardest one was yet to come. Agramon. I looked at Jace who was panting out loud and seemed to soften when he saw me. He walked to me with teary eyes and hugged me tightly.

"I finally got him..." His voice trailed off and he pulled out of the hug as he held my hands tightly while looking me directly in the eye.

"I finally got him for mum..." He said softly, making me tear up. I nodded my head as I hugged him tightly again. I exhaled sharply as I held onto him.

"You are the best brother... I hope that you know that..." I said softly and Jace smiled softly as he nodded his head.

"I hope that you know that you are the best little sister..." He replied back which made me chuckle slightly.

"We will get Agramon too." He said when we pulled out of the hug again. I nodded my head.

"He started it and I will put an end to it." I said and breathed out. Jace looked a bit concerned but he didn't seem to express it to me. He knew that I would do everything in my power to stop Agramon.

I felt this energy blast against my back which pushed me hard against Jace, making the both of us fall over. I grunted out loud as I felt the pressure against my back.

"That hurts doesn't it?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I knew who it was. Agramon.

"Are you okay?" Jace asked alarmed and I nodded my head. I quickly stood up, still in pain. I looked at Agramon who was ready to fire again and I quickly held my seraph blade up, dodging his attack.

"Valentine and Jonathan are both dead. You should give up." I said throughout my teeth and clenched my jaw. I saw Agramon smiling as he walked a bit closer.

"So is Alec. You should give up." He said without hesitation, causing me to feel this fierce and fiery anger inside of me that kept on coming back. I couldn't do anything to control it.

I screamed out loud, trying to let the pain escape but it became even worse. I threw one of my blades at him but he moved himself away quick. The tears streamed down my cheeks as I looked at him. The reason why Alec wasn't here anymore.

"They are right when they say that love changes you. Look at you. Just a simple death made you so weak!" He shouted and again tried attacking but this time, I quickly drew the heavenly fire rune, and held it up, causing our powers to clash onto one another.

"Love makes you stronger!" I shouted angrily as I walked a bit forward. I could see that he was barely able to resist me.

"You killed the only person that made me whole!" I shouted and felt the aching pain again. Alec's smiles flashed in front of my eyes as I was getting to Agramon.

"He was weak. Just like you." Agramon said, barely able to come out of his words. I screamed and the power I had, increased even more, consuming Agramon totally.

He screamed out in pain and his body went up in flames as I grunted and fell on my knees. I breathed out as I looked up, watching Agramon struggle with walking. He stumbled and fell down until his body didn't move anymore. That's when I knew that he was finally dead.

Everything was over.

I felt my vision going blurry and I fell backwards. I looked up to the stars as some of my tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Clary!" Jace shouted and quickly walked towards me. He held me tightly in his arms and looked at me. I sobbed softly as I felt myself shaking a little. My chest tightened and I barely could find the time to breathe.

"Your body is so hot. Clary, what have you done?" Jace asked while crying. He was holding my cheeks now as some of his tears fell upon my eyes. I smiled throughout my tears.

"I did what I had to do. The reason why I was born." I said softly and Jace shook his head, and hugged me tightly.

"You can't leave me too, Clary." He cried and I smiled softly when he pulled out of the hug so he could look at me.

"We will meet again..." I whispered and my voice broke down, crying.

"No..." He spoke out quietly and I gasped for air. I felt my eyes rolling back to my head and before I knew, I closed my eyes.

Falling into a deep darkness...

________________________________

....
Don't kill me.
Just wait for the other two updates 😭