Weekly Idol Meetup

Jungkook POV

We are now heading to the studio to stream live on Weekly Idol with Blackpink.

When we got out of our van we saw an upcoming van behind us..
I wondered who is inside of the van..
And surprisingly I saw Rose got out of the van.. I felt shivers and my cheeks starts to blush but I dont know why..

"Hey Jungkook!! Who are you staring to?? W- wait... are you staring at Rose??.. Ahem..😏" V said

"W-what!! No!! Im not! Im just stunned by the view here... i- its outstanding!!" I replied

"Huh.. ok"

We went inside the studio and was about to enter the streaming room when we suddenly saw Blackpink lining up between us..

V, Jimin, and RM suddenly looked at me with a smirk on their faces..
I knew what was going on and immediately blushed..

We went inside the streaming room with blackpink and we saw the hosts..
I felt shy from the moment we entered cuz of my hyungs.. They were glancing at me each and every second when they see Rose.. Unluckily the host called me and Rose to play a little game... Its like a questioning game..
The other person needs to ask someone a question and the other person should respond to the question. Its that simple.. Anyway!!

We stood up there in the front awkwardly... Not having a word breaking out of our mouth..

"Ima ask first" Both me and Rose said

My hyungs then give me a smirky look for what just happened..

The host then said..

"Ok.. Rose you can ask Jungkook first."

"O..ok" Rose replied

"What is your favorite instrument?"

"Hmm.. Favorite instrument huh...
Im actually trying to play a guitar but I dont have the time to practice because of packed schedules."

Rose POV

Oh my.. he loves playing the guitar?! I thought to my self.. Maybe I can teach him play too.. That way I can confess my feelings for him...

"Ok! My turn" Jungkook said

"Ok" I replied

"Umm... Who is your umm.."

"M-my what??" I said cutting his sentence..

"Your..."

"Come on Jungkook say it!" Jimin said

I was confused about the things their saying but it seems like Jungkook is shy to ask me his question..

"OK fine!!" Jungkook replied to Jimin

"Who is your crush?" Jungkook asked

As he asked me that question I also felt shy to answer that my crush is actually him... I glanced at Jennie and she gave me a winky face... I glanced back at jungkook and said..

"My crush is.. is... Y-"

"Ok I think thats enough for now." The host said cutting my sentence..

Waa!! It was my chance to say it to him but I ran out of time.. I thought to my self.. Leaving my self with complete regret on not answering quickly...

~15 minutes~

Jungkook POV

I felt embarrased when I asked Rose a stupid question.. Even tho that kpop idols shouldn't have crushes or dates..
But.. The thing that I felt embarrased the most... Is that she didn't answer to my question.. Leaving me silent..

"That's ok kookie!! Yoy can try again next time!!" JHope said.

"Yeh.. Maybe.." I replied..

We went back to our van and I saw blackpink went to their's.. I stared at the seat where Rose is sitting at and she suddenly glanced at me.. Leaving me frozen.. My heartbeat increased.. I felt chills..

We stared at each other until our vans split directions between roads..

~tbc~