Return of an Old Friend

Jungkook POV

We arrived at the airport and everyone started to get out the van...

I got out and took my stuff and followed behind them...

We bought tickets and aboard the plane.. I was sitting alone on the far end of the plane while the others are on the front... I was listening to music when suddenly

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

Sup

Did your manager tell you that we arrived?

Yeh.. we are on the plane now.. heading to Korea

Yay!! Im excited.. and so as the others

Same

I'll talk to you later... I have some work to do..

Bye..

Bye Kookie

-----------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the window and stared at the clouds.. I was on my deep thought... How am I going to fix this mess...

For somehow.. I fell asleep..

Rose POV

I am sitting here at the front beside BamBam... While the others are on the back.. Especially Jungkook..

I was still on a bad mood after what happened five months ago...

"Hey.. are you alright?" BamBam asked

"Oh.. yeh.. Im okay.." I said as I plastered a fake smile on my face..

"Your still thinking about him right?" He asked

"What? No" I said

"Dont lie to me Rose.. You know that I dont like lies right?" He said..

I nodded..

"Its just.. I still cant take my mind off him.. even the things he had done.. I still love him but I cant just..." I stuttered as tears started to fall..

He placed his fingers on my face and wiped my tears..

"Hey.. I know its hard..." He said.

"Do you feel guilty?" I asked

"For what?" He asked

"For what we did right on front of him? At my birthday? We pretended to be together.. and I felt guilty.." I said..

He sighed and looked at me..

"I do.. but we cant tell him right now.. we must wait for him to apologize.." He said..

"But he already did.. Yet we did'nt accept it.. I dont think he's going to try again" I said..