Another Lover..

Before you start reading this chapter.. I would like to thank @JonaveAmandoron for the continued support to my story..

Rose POV

"So..What are you going to do?" I heard BamBam asked me..

"Move on.." I said

"With you" I continued as I faced him and kissed him...

I felt really bad that I have to leave Jungkook just for this.. but I'm also hurting my self even more when I see him.. I just did this for my own good.. and for his too...

I was focused to the kiss when I heard grass stomping and I pulled myself away to check...

I saw someone running to the building and I yelled..

"Wait!" I called..

I was shocked to see Jungkook.. with tears on his face... He must heard the whole thing.. But.. why is he crying?..

I pulled myself away from BamBam's grip and started to slowly enter the building...

BamBam followed after me... grabbing my arm and tucking it in his arm.. I pulled away

"Not now BamBam.. Did you just see Jungkook snooped?! I must fix this before it's too late.." I said.. literally speed walking..

He pulled me back...

"It is too late.." He said..

"No.. I can still fix this.." I said.. causing him to sigh heavily..

I aproached our table beside BTS's when I saw Sana sitting beside Jungkook's seat.. I aproached her..

"Hey.. have you seen Jungkook?" I asked

"Yeh.. He's on the far corner right there with RM" She said and pointed the direction.. I bowed and walked away when Sana pulled me back..

"You know what's happening right?" She asked..

I nodded..

Her expression changed into a worried face.. and let me go..

I slowly aproached the two boys who are talking..

"Hey.." I called

They both looked at me.. and RM looked at Jungkook.. and Jungkook looked away..

"Im just asking... Jungkook.. Why di-" I was cut off when Jungkook quickly said..

"I came outside with you.. to comfort you.. to confirm if the girl in my memories was you.. and yes.. Its you.. but by the time I remembered you.. Y-you moved on.." He said.. as he looked at me..

I stared at his brown orbs.. knowing that he's serious about this..

"I.. I just did that.. for our own good" I said..

"But why?.. Cant you spare a chance to be with me fighting for relationship instead?" He asked..

I looked down..

"I tried.." I said..

I can feel the frustration in his eyes.. as his lips quivered..

"Just..stay away from me.." He suddenly said.. causing me to look up at him

"What?!" I asked..

"Stay away from me.. You moved on.. remember? You have BamBam and I have.." He did'nt finish his sentence when he suddenly looked down..

I looked away.. trying to hide my tears..

"Just dont ever come near me again.. It'll just hurt you even more..  I dont want you to get hurt.. thats the last I'm giving you..Im doing this.. For You.." He said as he slowly walked away.. leaving me alone.. standing in shock..

I turned at his direction as I saw Sana hugging him.. comforting him.. along with the others.. well except for my unnies.. they went rushing over me and asked me a bunch of questions..

"Why did you do that Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked..

"Its because.. Everytime I see him.. I end up hurting myself even more.." I said..

"But you just wasted you last chance.." Lisa added

"What?" I asked..

"His regained memory.. He remembered you Chaeyoung.. yet you moved on at the bad time.." Lisa said..

I looked down.. and cried.. They comforted me as BamBam went closer.. and hugged me tight..

"BamBam.." I called..

"Yeh?" He asked..

"Dont ever fight with him because of me.. Ever.. Ok?" I asked..

He nodded and I hugged him back..

I'll just wait for the time to settle all of this.. again..

Sorry for the short chapter.. Its just.. my head hurts and I cant proceed.. But I still have remaing plans to work on the next chapter.. So dont forget to check everyday for updates!!

~CattleCandy~