BreakDown

Jungkook POV

I woke up the next morning... I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed.. I roamed my eyes around and saw Chaeyoung laying beside me..

I smiled as I saw her cute face... I tried to brush her cheeks when suddenly.. I remembered yesterday..

"As Friends" I remembered..

I sighed and slowly stood up.. I headed downstairs and saw Jin looking at his phone..

I sat on the couch beside him...

"Hyung.. what are you looking at?" I asked..

He didn't pay any attention... I sighed heavily and cleared my throat...

"Hyung.." I said..

He turned around while his eyes still on his phone..

I sighed again.. and this time I grabbed his phone as he yelled at me..

"I won't give this back unless you tell me what you're looking at.." I said as he pouted..

"Why are you doing that? Your too old for that hyung.." I said as he smirked.. and took his phone from my hand...

"If I'm going to tell you.. Promise me you won't freak out or anything.." He said..

"Why would I freak out?" I asked..

"Well.. Not freak out as in scared... what I mean is.. Dont be in a bad mood.." He said as I nodded..

He showed me his phone.. I read the text. saying..

BlackPink Rose and BamBam was found together holding hands..

I just went silent.. and gave him his phone..

"Are.. you ok Jungkook?" He asked..

I didn't answer.. As I just looked down..

"Yaaah!! I told you not to be in a bad mood after I show you this!!" He said..

I looked at him and smiled..

"No no.. Im not mad.. Its just.. Im just trying to plan on fixing everything" I fakely said

He looked at me worried.. he put his phone above the table and looked at me..

"Are you and Rose.. Ok?" He asked...

"Yes.. we are now.. But.. We both decided to show our relationship as... as.." I can't finish my sentence knowing that when I say it.. It will hurt me even more..

"Friends?" He asked..

I looked at him and slowly nodded..

"So.. your friends now.. and your new girlfriend is Sana from Twice?" He asked.. I slowly nodded again..

"This is getting wierd you know.. You are indeed a playboy" He said as I playfully punched him on his shoulder..

"Well.. its better than spacing out from each other.. right?" I asked..

He nodded and stood up.. taking his phone..

"Where are you going?" I asked...

"Upstairs.. At Jisoo's room.." He said..

"I thought you guys share rooms?" I asked..

"Fine! Our room" He said as I chuckled.. I sighed and slowly drag myself down from the couch to the floor..