Invited

Jungkook POV

I woke up the next morning and headed to the bathroom to wash myself... I looked at the mirror and washed my face... I grabbed a towel and wiped my face as I head outside... I looked at Chaeyoung who is now sleeping on our bed... I smiled.. and headed outside.. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen.. I grabbed a glass and poured it with water... I drank the whole glass while looking aimlessly around the house.. I placed the glass down and headed for the backyard.. As I opened the backyard door.. I heard someone playing a guitar.. I approached him to see Jin playing Spring Day..

"Nice music your playing right there.." I said as I sat beside him..

"Well.. Its just nice to play it at times like these.." He said as I smiled and nodded..

"By the way Jungkook.." Jin asked

"Yeh?" I asked..

"How's your life with Sana?" He asked

I looked at him.. and looked down...

"Its fine... but hard" I said as I laid my back on the chair..

He looked at me.. confused..

"What do you mean.. Hard?" He asked..

I placed both of my arms on the top of my head and looked at him...

"Well... She's always in danger every time we go out.. So its hard for me to always protect her.."
I said as he looks at me and laughed...

I looked at him.. confused..

"Anything funny?" I asked..

"No.. N-nothing.. Its just that.. No matter how hard it gets.. you should always protect your girl.." He said as I sighed..

"But there is only one problem that makes me think the most.." I said as Jin looked at me..

"What is it?" He asked

"Its about.. Chaeyoung and Sana" I said

"What about em?" He asked

"Its.. hard to choose between the two of them.." I said as I sighed heavily..

"Jungkook.. you don't choose between the two.. its how you look at them.. its about looking for the right one.. not just choosing someone.. You still need to understand a person before taking his or her heart.." He said as I smiled..

"Thanks hyung.." I thanked at he patted my back..

"No prob.." He said as I smiled..

We both felt water dropping as it was starting to rain.. we headed inside and saw everyone awake..

"Yaah! Where have you guys been?" Jimin asked..

"We were just on the backyard having a little chat.." He said as he patted my back..

"What were you two talking about?" He asked..

"Why do you care? Its private dummy!" Jin said as Jimin shrugged it off..

I sat on the couch next to RM who's busy playing his laptop..

I dugged my phone and went to social media.. I scrolled for the latest news but sadly.. there are none..

I sighed and laid my back on the couch and closed my eyes...

"Are you sleeping? Its early in the morning and your still sleeping?" Jhope asked

"There's a difference between sleeping and relaxing hyung..." I said

"Huh..mkay" He said as he went to Taehyung

Suddenly.. A message bopped out on my screen... I looked at my phone to check the message.. It was from my manager... I quickly become curious as I opened it..

———————————————————————————————————————————————
"Jungkook.. I sent this message to inform you boys that we will be attending the MGA 2018.. Sadly BlackPink won't be coming.."

"Oh.. When will the event start?"

"November 7"
(Correct me if I'm wrong)

"Oh... Ok.. I'll tell the others.."

"Thank you"

————————————————————————————————————————————————

I turned my phone off and called my hyungs.. I told them everything and their expressions were hyped when they heard me saying that Twice will be there... They are extremely happy.. Well except me.. I have been shipped with female idols and I get tired of it.. And I bet that there will be fans recording my reaction to girl groups.. So I should keep a straight face in order to dodge the leaked news again...

~tbc~