Start Over

Its better to read this chapeter with the song Magic Shop By BTS as it adds a good vibe to the chapter..

3 Years Later

Rose POV

I woke up adjusting my eyes to the light... I rubbed my eyes until I could see clearly... I took a bath and went dowstairs.. I headed to the sofa and turned the tv on...

There was nothing to do.. My unnies are busy doing what they're doing, Jungkook is also not here... He's also busy writing their new song... I wonder what's it called..

8 hours have passed and I was busy with my phone when the door suddenly opened... A smile formed on my face seeing them... together.. after all those years of struggle... We are back on being together... as a family..

"We're home!!" Jimin said!!

The old Jimin is back.. And I was happy that he was able to see his past self...

I jumped in excitement when I saw my unnies went in..

"Kyaaah!! Rosie!!" Lisa called

We ran at each other and pulled ourselves for a hug... I can see the boys clearly laughing at our aegyo...

The three of us suddenly pulled each of them for the biggest hug ever.. I felt happy.. and so as everyone...

"Yaah!! Im hungry!! Lets eat!!" Jungkook said

"Oy!! I still need to cook you pabo!!" Jin said

"How dare you call me pabo!! Come here!!" Jungkook said

They were running all around the house.. chasing each other..
All of us laughed when we saw Jungkook playfully chokes Jin.. A fight between the Oldest and the Youngest.. yet the youngest seems to win...

We dont live seperately from now on.. we live on the same house... The house that Jungkook designed was too big for the two of us.. so we decided to invite our hyungs and unnies to live here.. And here we are... Doing crazy stuffs

"Yaah!! Jungkook get off!!" Jin begged

"Nu uh!!" Jungkook declined

"Thats it!!" Jin bursed

Jin suddenly pinched Jungkook's nipples causing him to lose his grip on his neck and causing him to hit the floor...

"Who is winning now?!" Jin happily asked..

"Yaya.. you won.." Jungkook said..

"Heh.. I told you the oldest never los- Hey hey what are you guys doing sto-"
Jin was interrupted when the others lunged at Jin and tickling him...

Jungkook got up and fixed his shirt..

"That's enough guys..." Jungkook said

"Yah!! You should stop!!" Jin then said

I laughed at their aegyo.. which I found cute...

Everyone got up including Jin.. who was all messed up for the things they've done...

"Im gonna cook now... Jennie-ssi can you help me?" Jin asked

"Sure!" Jennie gladly accepted

Suddenly the look on Jisoo's and Jimin's face became jealous..

"Yaa!! Dont ever flirt with her Jin!! Or else!!" Jimin yelled

"You too Jennie!! Dont you dare steal Jin from me!!" Jisoo added

Both of their hands were on the air and said..
"OK"